Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,212 Views21 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO20,778 Views61 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,312 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,206 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,718 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,588 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,295 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,385 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,586 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,086 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,281 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,352 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,383 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,677 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,292 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all107 Views