Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,434 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,569 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,156 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,604 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,671 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,149 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,477 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,166 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,422 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,437 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,590 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,264 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,980 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,011 Views46 Comments