Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God1,526 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape6,403 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album18,759 Views134 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,742 Views46 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,765 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,057 Views15 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,407 Views27 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,585 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,685 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,202 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?23,148 Views45 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"41,270 Views188 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,148 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,966 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,850 Views70 Comments