Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 772 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?5,449 Views27 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title12,941 Views39 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt7,713 Views20 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 3,720 Views16 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More10,391 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,355 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,506 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"11,677 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA791 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,054 Views11 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet432 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,117 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,954 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,393 Views18 Comments