The claws come out once again. Azealia Banks recently took aim at Nicki Minaj, calling her music basic, and a month later she's slandering Nicki once more, this time in regards to comments she made during her New York Times Magazine cover story.
Nicki Minaj took the wig back real quick for her latest cover, on New York Times Magazine. The colorful cover finds Nicki Minaj staring directly at us, with a white-blonde wig, and a royal blue latex top, contrasted by the bright yellow background.
The Weeknd recently announced his new album, a sophomore effort to follow up Kiss Land, or his third album if you count Trilogy.
Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,976 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,655 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,458 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,527 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,518 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,563 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments