Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back3,081 Views14 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 25890 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media3,760 Views12 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah6,137 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address21,749 Views133 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana31,327 Views116 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,297 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo43,972 Views100 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta33,378 Views82 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,206 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,364 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,875 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,636 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,368 Views17 Comments
You may also like...