The Weeknd recently announced his new album, a sophomore effort to follow up Kiss Land, or his third album if you count Trilogy.
Remember Snoop Dogg and Iggy Azalea's Instagram "feud" from last year? It almost seems like ancient history now, and it looks like The Doggfather's changed his tune since then.
Today, The New York Times published an interview with André 3000 that was supposed to focus on his role as Jimi Hendrix in the upcoming film "Jimi: All Is By My Side," but a little hint within about new music seems to be attracting much more attention.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
Frank Ocean has been in the news a lot lately, between his brawl with Chris Brown and his upcoming Grammy performance, and now the R&B croonerhas just landed the cover of The New York Times Magazine.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"13,822 Views156 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,466 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,671 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,828 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,361 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,669 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,578 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,399 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,727 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,159 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments