There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
Yesterday we got news that Daniel “Boobie” Gibson had turned himself over to authorities in New Orleans as he was charged with battery. The Cavaliers guard, who is married to R&B singer, Keyshia Cole, was later released on bail.The only details heard w
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album1,271 Views2 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow7,187 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid53,332 Views109 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,470 Views102 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them23,185 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,985 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week16,397 Views75 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,318 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,319 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,817 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,792 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,200 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,651 Views66 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,852 Views44 Comments