10 years after Hurricane Katrina, the costliest natural disaster in the history of the United States, New Orleans is still on the mend.
There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Curren$y, as you probably noticed from the homepage takeover, is on the cover of our new July/August digital spread. We took a trip down to New Orleans to meet up with the Hot Spitta, not only for an interview and a photo shoot but to find out m
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
Lamb neck, fried chicken that will "blow your pussy off," gator hunting -- that's what you can expect from the latest edition of Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious," wherein our bearded protagonist ventures down to New Orleans to learn about the local cu
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"3,619 Views35 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,208 Views13 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport4,964 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See11,297 Views104 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,619 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum14,864 Views112 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,029 Views88 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby17,342 Views61 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus15,417 Views81 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,352 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works434 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds9,556 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,280 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,619 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,867 Views0 Comments