10 years after Hurricane Katrina, the costliest natural disaster in the history of the United States, New Orleans is still on the mend.
There was a time when Cash Money was in fact the strongest label in hip-hop. We're talking before unpaid producers and disgruntled artists, before feuds and lawsuits, basically before any of the negatives that cripple the label today.
As soon as Lil Wayne's Lil Weezyana fest was announced, it was speculated that the event would be streamed exclusively through Tidal, who premiered the rapper's FWA album.
Cash Money don Birdman was recently hit with a $200,000 lawsuit by producer DVLP, who claims he was never paid for his work on Lil Wayne's music and music by other Cash Money artists.
Curren$y, as you probably noticed from the homepage takeover, is on the cover of our new July/August digital spread. We took a trip down to New Orleans to meet up with the Hot Spitta, not only for an interview and a photo shoot but to find out m
Jay Z & Beyonce reportedly just bought a new crib in the swanky Garden District of New Orleans for $2.6 million, according to a report from ET Online.
Two days ago, Curren$y announced Even More Saturday Car Tunes, a follow-up to Pilot Talk III that'll drop on 4/20. Today, we've got the tracklist.
Armina Mussa, known as a creative partner to Solange Knowles, is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds in New Orleans today.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
While the promo tour for Tha Carter V has been a bit light as of late, it appears that Weezy F and YMCMB are indeed intending to drop the album next Tuesday, October 28th.
Lamb neck, fried chicken that will "blow your pussy off," gator hunting -- that's what you can expect from the latest edition of Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious," wherein our bearded protagonist ventures down to New Orleans to learn about the local cu
In 2005, the largest residential disaster in U.S. history hit the South and destroyed the city of New Orleans. 80 percent of the city was flooded, with flood waters ranging from one to ten feet in depth.
Only a handful of artists release as much content as Curren$y does. Some can match the quantity, but none can top the quality. Spitta Andretti is known for releasing album-quality mixtapes at a constant rate, giving fans all they can digest.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers2,868 Views17 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit4,445 Views14 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000749 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,415 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign7,706 Views31 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK4,929 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,393 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,575 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida6,974 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,598 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,818 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More7,982 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,896 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,733 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid70,044 Views128 Comments
You may also like...