It looks like #RozayWeek is underway. After hearing the lead single, "Foreclosures," off his newly-announced Black Dollar album earlier today, the MMG boss is getting ready to share some more music with us.
The last 24 hours in rap have been pretty damn crazy, and they don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. As of today, seven new iLoveMakonnen songs have made their way online.
Kanye West Reportedly Hints That He'll Drop New Music For North West's Birthday Jun 11, 2015 at 04:53pm
Kanye West called into HOT 97 today and spoke to their on-air personality Nessa about a few things. We don't have audio from their phone call just yet, but HOT 97 has tweeted out some of the highlights as have some listeners.
Kid Cudi is working on his next studio album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, and while he's kept his music pretty well under wraps, he decided to share a snippet of a new song on Twitter today.
After dropping off his Paul McCartney-featured single “Only One” at the top of the month, all eyes have been on Yeezy’s next album and when we’ll get to hear more new music from it.
Frank Ocean has been pretty reclusive over the past year.
As if his new documentary wasn’t enough to be excited about, Nas fans can now look forward to hearing new music from the legendary Queens emcee "very soon".
As summer draws to a close and all the kids are back at school, it's a great time to reminisce about all the fun that was had and great music that came out. Last week we tackled the best mixtapes of the summer, but that doesn't tell the whole story.
This Summer has been a wild one in hip hop, with veterans like Wiz Khalifa and 50 Cent dropping new albums, newcomers like Rae Sremmurd and Bobby Shmurda creating viral sensations, and Nicki Minaj's full moon eclipsing pretty much everything else on Earth.
Famed soul singer Aretha Franklin's 72nd birthday arrives soon, on March 25th, but she's already begun celebrating, holding a small party at the Ritz in New York City on Saturday.
Big K.R.I.T. Ushers In The Week Of K.R.I.T. And Looks Forward To "Cadillactica" Mar 2, 2014 at 04:13pm
Big K.R.I.T. is back and the Week of K.R.I.T. is upon us. That means starting Monday (tomorrow) K.R.I.T. will be releasing a new piece of content daily, for seven consecutive days.
Kendrick has been reluctant to talk at all about his upcoming projects. We don't even know what progress he's made on a follow-up album, if any. However, Scoop Deville, with DJ Dahi and THC are a little more forthcoming. When speaking to VIBE, Scoop said:
Could D12 be working on a comeback with long-time homie Eminem? According to an article posted in the Detroit Free Press, it appears so.
Angel Haze Reveals "Dirty Gold" Album Cover [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Dec 20, 2013 at 01:41pm
Angel Haze's debut album Dirty Gold is set to drop at the top of the new year, and she took to Twitter this weekend to reveal the official cover art, which is simply an image of her face encrusted with gold and jewels.
We're still waiting on the full track of that Hit-Boy-produced "Trophies" which sounds like a huge banger, not to mention the "Wu-Tang Forever" remix, and that's not all Drake has in store for us this winter.
Last night we received new music from ScHoolboy Q which, funnily enough, was titled "Man of the Year," however it's not from Q's highly anticipated album Oxymoron, rather it's from the soundtrack of NBA Live 14.
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have enjoyed enormous success over the past year, and their album The Heist doesn't seem to be falling off the charts any time soon, so it's looking like the duo can now sit back and relax while they get more and more famous.
Freeway Talks "Roctober" Initiative, "Roc Reunion" Show, New Album & Brother Ali Collaboration Sep 8, 2013 at 12:28pm
During a conversation with HipHopDX at the recent Coast 2 Coast Convention in Miami, Florida, Freeway discussed his new album, his collaborative project with Brother Ali and his upcoming "Roc Reunion" show.
Kanye West Debuts New Music At Roseland Ballroom [Update: He Also Ranted About The Paparazzi And Celebrity] May 16, 2013 at 09:56am
Kanye West has been in New York City this past week, making random appearances and holding private listening sessions for new material off his upcoming album.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More1,883 Views21 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,326 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,498 Views29 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid59,123 Views117 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,093 Views111 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,589 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,692 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,292 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,723 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,694 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,113 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,416 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,533 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,804 Views66 Comments