Iamsu! has been sprinkling his Soundcloud with loose records these past few weeks, seemingly warming us up for KILT 3. It looks like it's finally time, or at least, almost time, for KILT 3.
Kid Cudi let us hear some new joints off his upcoming album, Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven (it appears he's switched up the "to" for a number two), all of which received a very lukewarm if not cold reception on the site ("Wedding Tux" and "Judgemental Cunt").
It's been two years since the MMG crew came together for an instalment in their Self Made series, and although they announced the fourth instalment, Self Made 4, in April, it's looking like now they're finally ready to begin the rollout.
It's been a relatively quick and quiet roll out for Machine Gun Kelly's new album, General Admission. Revealing the album cover and tracklist near the beginning of September, he's released just two leaks since.
Rick Ross was on The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 this morning, where he not only premiered his new single "Sorry," he revealed the title of the album it's attached too.
We just reported on how Action Bronson left some Norwegian fans in the lurch, when he mysteriously left stage mid-performance and never returned-- the promoters later stated it was due to "medical reasons." While we have no further clarification on what w
Although Kevin Gates is currently in some hot water due to his recent Florida show, where he kicked a female fan in the chest, it hasn't stopped the rapper from releasing new music.
CyHi The Prynce shook things up earlier in the week when he dropped his record "Elephant in the Room," seemingly coming at the necks of everyone in Def Jam/G.O.O.D. Music.
Back in January, Gorillaz's illustrator Jamie Hewlett posted a new Gorillaz cartoon on Instagram, exciting fans with the comment: "Yes.
AK The Savior and Issa Gold, aka The Underachievers, are teaming up once more for their sophomore album. The album's title was announced today, Evermore - The Art of Duality, along with accompanying tour dates of the U.S. and the U.K.
Rick Ross is free at the moment, after making his $2 million bail. The MMG boss, once a prison guard himself, was locked up after kidnapping and assaulting the caretaker of his property.
MGK, apart from cuffing Amber Rose, has remained relatively low-key. Last night he took to Instagram to announce the title of his second major label album, sharing a teaser image with fans, not to be confused for the official album art as it cle
Earlier today, a new record from Chris Brown hit these internets, "Liquor." The song was a leak, and thus no official information was provided with it, but Billboard has dug up some news.
It looks like CeeLo Green has another album on the horizon. Following January's release of TV On The Radio, which saw him singing over popular TV theme songs, the ATL musician will release another new album called Heart Blanche.
D'Angelo was absent from the game for a good fourteen years, so when he returned with his most recent album Black Messiah, it's safe to say the fans were happy.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
In a press release sent out today, New York veteran Papoose has announced a new album complete with artwork and tracklist. The album, titled, You Can't Stop Destiny, is expected to drop on July 17th.
It looks like Wiz Khalifa is cooking up his next album. Taking to Twitter Thursday night, Wiz announced what appears to be the title to his next album, Rolling Papers 2: The Weed Album.
Can Ginuwine create another "Pony"? The r'n'b artist recently revealed he's taking a cue from his debut album (which housed the hit "Pony"), and titling his new album Bachelor Again But Wiser.
After giving us a teaser with the old school-flavored "Season," produced by the legendary J. Dilla back in October, Nas has kept pretty quiet. While the song hinted that he was working on new music/a new album, Nas hasn't spoken directly to that.
Tyler The Creator Announces New Album "Cherry Bomb"; Set To Release Next Week Apr 9, 2015 at 12:15am
It looks like Tyler The Creator is the latest artist to partake in the surprise album release strategy. Tonight, the Odd Future leader decided to surpise fans by throwing up a new album on iTunes called Cherry Bomb.
The wait is almost over fans. Frank Ocean just took to his Tumblr page Monday night and hinted at the possible title and release date for what most likely is his next album.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt3,111 Views22 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,214 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,753 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,642 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,179 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,424 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,752 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,036 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,748 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,515 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,860 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,721 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,009 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,479 Views51 Comments