A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th2,798 Views16 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20162,698 Views13 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"5,431 Views33 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption11,611 Views53 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together9,607 Views65 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,019 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,747 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,190 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,963 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,688 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,399 Views49 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,137 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,029 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,166 Views39 Comments