A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"3,647 Views34 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings3,654 Views11 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,054 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears6,797 Views29 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon22,284 Views86 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"14,377 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"17,233 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,060 Views28 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"8,814 Views28 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show10,842 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,100 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday11,392 Views35 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month11,941 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show25,076 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today8,108 Views12 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video10,682 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video3,997 Views