A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In794 Views12 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week806 Views8 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"6,200 Views58 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,410 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,094 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,238 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,094 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,407 Views56 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,786 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,089 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,036 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"43,026 Views391 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,988 Views166 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,759 Views28 Comments
You may also like...