A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week644 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers5,418 Views26 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit8,311 Views23 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000937 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,907 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign9,570 Views35 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,857 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,605 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,313 Views44 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,719 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,031 Views18 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,951 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,714 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,020 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,902 Views32 Comments
You may also like...