We had an early look at the sleeved Christmas Day jerseys, and the response was mostly negative, although some folks were feeling these new alternates.
The NBA season officially tipped off last night and we went out to get some hard-hitting predictions from New Yorkers including, which team they think is going to win it all and which player is most likely to win the MVP.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
The latest Nike LeBron 11 made its way onto the court Monday night after releasing over the weekend. Wilson Chandler paired up his Nike LeBron 11 "Gamma Blue" with the Nuggets alternate powder blues; teammate Nate Robinson stuck with the trusty Playoff 13s.
One of the main storylines going into this season is the return of Derrick Rose, as fans had waited nearly a year and a half from the time he injured his ACL and he played real meaningful NBA minutes.
The Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors series has to be the most relevant sports matchup in the rap game right now. Drake has been showing his support (via lint roller) throughout the series, and even took a shot at Jay Z during one of the games.
The 87th annual Academy Awards, aka The Oscars, went down last night in L.A. While they were honoring cinematic achievements in the film industry we were thinking about on-court achievements in the league.
High flying dunks and vicious facials all result in some very sick highlights. Though every team around the league has players that are capable and do produce highlight worthy plays night in and night out, there are some teams that are just a little better.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners.
The Brooklyn Nets upset the Miami Heat at home last night in Game 3 of the conference semifinals, outscoring them 104-90. But before the game, the Nets' starters had the pleasure of being introduced by none other than Busta Rhymes.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,759 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,631 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,267 Views43 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,505 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together11,212 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,937 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,193 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,991 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,142 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,149 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,649 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,843 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,548 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,455 Views40 Comments