Although Lil Wayne enjoys watching basketball, he's had his fair share of trouble with the NBA. Most recently, involving the Miami Heat, whom Weezy lashed out against when they kicked him out of a game against the L.A.
Drake and Jay Z have been throwing subtle shade at one another over the last couple of months, beginning with Drake's remark that Hov has been discussing art a little too much in his raps, to Jay's response referring to the OVO rapper as "Mrs. Drizzy".
After going on his heated anti-Miami Heat tirade on All Star weekend, Lil Wayne has been under fire from citizens of the city, and others. Uncle Luke has been one of the vocal people saying Weezy should apologize, as his comments were disrespectful
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is catching quite a tongue-lashing from rappers, after a recording of him expressing extremely racist views hit the internet earlier today, telling his girlfriend that she should not bring black people to his games.
Ever since Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist phone conversation with his girlfriend leaked yesterday, various rappers have publicly expressed anger and disdain for his hurtful words.
Yesterday, LeBron James made the huge decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers after winning a few championships with the Miami Heat.
Wale Responds To Toronto Raptors TV Announcer After Diss [Update: Toronto Raptors Respond] Feb 20, 2013 at 01:58 PM
Shortly after Lil Wayne went off on the Miami Heat and the NBA, more beef between rappers and the NBA develops. In Washington, D.C., at a Raptors-Wizards game, Wale had a few words for the Toronto Raptors TV announcer, Matt Devlin.Apparently the D.C.
Lil Wayne's Miami Heat rant continues to ruffle feathers. After getting a response from Uncle Luke, now Trick Daddy has responded to the YMCMB rapper.In an interview with 99 JAMZ, Trick Daddy shared his thoughts on Weezy dissing Miami.
50 Cent is preparing to release his upcoming album Street King Immortal in the spring, and it looks as if the oft-delayed project might actually drop this time. Fif recently did a radio interview and talked a bit about his the video for “We
Uncle Luke Says DJ Khaled & Rick Ross Need To Set Lil Wayne Straight Over Miami Heat Rant Feb 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Lil Wayne's rant against the Miami Heat, and players LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh was bound to get more than just those mentioned upset.
Stemming back to last year’s playoffs when the Oklahoma City Thunder denied him special security and courtside seats to a playoff game, Lil Wayne has had a tumultuous relationship with the NBA. Over the weekend, after unceremoniously
Every major NBA fan has had the debate with their friends about the toughest player in the league. Some of the most popular choices include Metta World Peace, Nikola Pekovic, and Kendrick Perkins.
Nicki Minaj Likely Special Guest In Ariana Grande's NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show Feb 14, 2015 at 06:18 PM
Ariana Grande has enough hits to carry this the half time show for this Sunday's NBA All-Star game on her own, but nowadays, audiences expect at least one surprise guest in any high profile performance.
Many had written off, Dwyane Wade, who was hobbled with a knee injury throughout the 2012 Playoffs, but he was able to persevere and the Miami Heat dispensed of the Oklahoma City Thunder in a surprisingly short five
Lil Wayne suffered from another set of seizures yesterday, but his comments regarding the Miami Heat and NBA are still a hot topic.Thus far, notable Miami natives such as Uncle Luke, Trick Daddy and Pitbull have spoken out against Lil Wayne and have urged him
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
From Shaquille O' Neal to Allen Iverson, and onto Ron Ar...Metta World Peace the NBA has been home to many aspiring rappers - some rap ventures have been more successful than others.
Last year J.R. Smith was put on blast after a screenshot of a direct message he sent to a female fan was put online. The Knicks swing man asked her if she "wanted the pipe," to which she politely declined.
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"261 Views3 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown5,673 Views14 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts6,879 Views20 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son6,045 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.8,874 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"20,257 Views100 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,200 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 762 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,157 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,039 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,280 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,887 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way18,591 Views84 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,845 Views51 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,226 Views21 Comments