Although Lil Wayne enjoys watching basketball, he's had his fair share of trouble with the NBA. Most recently, involving the Miami Heat, whom Weezy lashed out against when they kicked him out of a game against the L.A.
Drake and Jay Z have been throwing subtle shade at one another over the last couple of months, beginning with Drake's remark that Hov has been discussing art a little too much in his raps, to Jay's response referring to the OVO rapper as "Mrs. Drizzy".
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is catching quite a tongue-lashing from rappers, after a recording of him expressing extremely racist views hit the internet earlier today, telling his girlfriend that she should not bring black people to his games.
Ever since Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist phone conversation with his girlfriend leaked yesterday, various rappers have publicly expressed anger and disdain for his hurtful words.
Yesterday, LeBron James made the huge decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers after winning a few championships with the Miami Heat.
Wale Responds To Toronto Raptors TV Announcer After Diss [Update: Toronto Raptors Respond] Feb 20, 2013 at 01:58pm
Shortly after Lil Wayne went off on the Miami Heat and the NBA, more beef between rappers and the NBA develops. In Washington, D.C., at a Raptors-Wizards game, Wale had a few words for the Toronto Raptors TV announcer, Matt Devlin.Apparently the D.C.
Forget Derrick Rose, Kanye West is the true MVP of the Bulls.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
Nicki Minaj Likely Special Guest In Ariana Grande's NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show Feb 14, 2015 at 06:18pm
Ariana Grande has enough hits to carry this the half time show for this Sunday's NBA All-Star game on her own, but nowadays, audiences expect at least one surprise guest in any high profile performance.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
LeBron James is the best basketball player in the world, so it's not shocking that he would pass on some stellar athletic genes to his kids. Yesterday, King James posted a quick video of his son, LeBron Jr. hooping and getting to the rim for the finish.
NBA players are a lot like stocks, constantly going up and down in value. Each year, some players inevitably take a turn for the worse, as age, injuries or complacency set in. Let's take a look at some players who are in danger of falling off this upcoming
Closely linked and even rumored to have been in a relationship with Knicks' super-sub, J.R.
Drake has been known to be quite the fair weather fan, often siding with winning teams (despite sometimes being barred from their locker rooms), but since becoming the Toronto Raptors' ambassador, he's shown more loyalty to his hometown squad.
The NBA continues to roll out new look alternative jerseys, and now we get a look at the sleeved jerseys that will be worn on the Christmas Day games. December 25th is when the NBA launches their heavy national calendar as the NFL begins to wind down and more
An arduous 82 game regular season brings with it many surprises and disappointments. For every breakout player, there's at least one who didn't live up to expectations. There's several contributing factors to a disappointing season: age sets in, uncooperat
The NBA has grown exponentially in the past 25 years on multiple levels. On a macro level, by expanding their brand to a global audience and adding franchises. On a micro level, by implementing replays and allowing for zone defenses.
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman said on the Dan Patrick Show Friday that LeBron James would only be "average" if he played during his era.Rodman, who helped the Detroit Pistons win two NBA championships in the late 1980s, won three more titles with the Michael Jor
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs5,231 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech19,767 Views144 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow12,405 Views58 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,105 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,981 Views46 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,914 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,252 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account24,874 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,167 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,500 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,610 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,257 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,904 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,619 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,646 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video373 Views