The Wizards' Al Harrington was in Brazil with the team for an exhibition game against the Chicago Bulls and was granted access from a drug lord to visit a Brazilian hood. Called "favelas" in Brazil, they are run by drug lords and no one is allowed access in o
NBA players are a lot like stocks, constantly going up and down in value. Each year, some players inevitably take a turn for the worse, as age, injuries or complacency set in. Let's take a look at some players who are in danger of falling off this upcoming
NBA preseason is in full swing and there's no happier person than the basketball fan who also has an affinity for sneakers. A sweet pair of kicks can be the icing on the cake of a posterizing dunk, ankle breaking crossover, or game winning shot.
The always candid Metta World Peace has returned home to New York to play for the Knicks this season, and talking about a myriad of MWP topics, he had a Q&A with the New York Post.
LeBron James is the reigning back-to-back league MVP and NBA champion, and also was revealed as the Most Popular Player in the NBA so it's not surprise that he has the top-selling jersey world wide.
Every major NBA fan has had the debate with their friends about the toughest player in the league. Some of the most popular choices include Metta World Peace, Nikola Pekovic, and Kendrick Perkins.
If you have ever played basketball you know that it can be an emotional game. The trash talk gets flowing along with the adrenaline and the testosterone and you have the ingredients of a powder keg ready to go off.
It's the off season and many teams are using this time to overhaul their rosters and franchises in an effort to get a fresh starts. It brings the opportunity to transform a franchise's image with draft picks, free agents, and, in some cases, the possibility
With players signing massive contracts during free agency, fans are paying more attention to just how much players are getting in salary, and the question arises over who has the most money in the league, and Kobe Bryant tops the list. Recently, Wealth-X -
After being the unofficial face of the franchise, and a constant presence in the move from New Jersey to Brooklyn, Jay-Z has looked to sell his minority share of the Nets as his next venture is sports management with his Roc Nation Sports agency. They have
The postseason is the time for everyone to elevate their game. A player's ability to step it up a notch for the playoffs could make the difference between an early fishing trip and a deep run. While franchise guys feel the most pressure to step their game
The system of a "Big 3" is one that many teams consider you need in order to compete for a championship. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh formed a deadly trio and are the defending champs and are appearing in their third straight Finals.
Small forwards are a unique breed. Today's threes require the versatility needed to occasionally match up with smaller, quicker guards, or conversely, bigger, stronger power forwards. The NBA currently has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to this
Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman said on the Dan Patrick Show Friday that LeBron James would only be "average" if he played during his era.Rodman, who helped the Detroit Pistons win two NBA championships in the late 1980s, won three more titles with the Michael Jor
High flying dunks and vicious facials all result in some very sick highlights. Though every team around the league has players that are capable and do produce highlight worthy plays night in and night out, there are some teams that are just a little better.
Having a skilled shooting guard on your team can help properly space the floor and drive the offense. From deadly spot up shooters, to lethal slashers, the league is full of players that can flat out score at will.
Call them bloopers, call them fails, but it would be difficult to justify calling these "plays." We take a look at the 12 Worst On-Court Fails from the 2012-2013 season, starring of course, JaVale McGee and Kendrick Perkins.
The days of slowing it down and pounding the ball inside are all but gone. Dominant bigs have been replaced by speedy, ultra-talented guards half their size. Coaches are trotting out smaller and smaller lineups in an attempt to match up. We may have more
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers4,785 Views39 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music4,846 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,460 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In25,747 Views126 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,480 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"17,627 Views89 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,041 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,610 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,636 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,376 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,251 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,153 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,616 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,755 Views6 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"50,443 Views405 Comments