A few days back, we reported that Mobb Deep would be remixing their 1995 cut "Survival Of The Fittest" to serve as the intro to ESPN's "NBA Countdown" during the Western Conference Playoffs. Today, it's arrived.
The NBA playoffs are often a great opportunity for hip hop artists to get their new music promoted on a huge platform. Noteworthy examples include Eminem's "Not Afraid" in 2010 and Pitbull and Christina Aguilera's "Feel This Moment" in 2013.
Forget Derrick Rose, Kanye West is the true MVP of the Bulls.
The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all.
LeBron Breaks Scottie Pippen's Record For Most Assists By A Frontcourt Player Feb 25, 2015 at 11:13am
The Cleveland Cavaliers improved their record to 36-22 last night with a 102-93 victory over the Pistons last night in Detroit.
The 87th annual Academy Awards, aka The Oscars, went down last night in L.A. While they were honoring cinematic achievements in the film industry we were thinking about on-court achievements in the league.
Nicki Minaj Likely Special Guest In Ariana Grande's NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show Feb 14, 2015 at 06:18pm
Ariana Grande has enough hits to carry this the half time show for this Sunday's NBA All-Star game on her own, but nowadays, audiences expect at least one surprise guest in any high profile performance.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
Drake has been known to be quite the fair weather fan, often siding with winning teams (despite sometimes being barred from their locker rooms), but since becoming the Toronto Raptors' ambassador, he's shown more loyalty to his hometown squad.
Yesterday, LeBron James made the huge decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers after winning a few championships with the Miami Heat.
The Brooklyn Nets upset the Miami Heat at home last night in Game 3 of the conference semifinals, outscoring them 104-90. But before the game, the Nets' starters had the pleasure of being introduced by none other than Busta Rhymes.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
The Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors series has to be the most relevant sports matchup in the rap game right now. Drake has been showing his support (via lint roller) throughout the series, and even took a shot at Jay Z during one of the games.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 301,890 Views12 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,208 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,044 Views34 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More16,868 Views32 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,314 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,791 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,424 Views89 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,216 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,477 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,676 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,889 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,984 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's30,885 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,337 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,670 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)287 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,541 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,411 Views