The holidaze are finally here, and instead of waking up and giddily running to the tree like we did on Christmas morning, we lethargically roll over and smoke trees, and go down the lazy river that is 4/20.
In the first week of March we saw Russell Westbrook continue his incredible MVP campaign, Chris Paul nearly murder DeAndre Jordan, Kawhi Leonard posterize Boogie Cousins, and a number of game-winners.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all.
LeBron Breaks Scottie Pippen's Record For Most Assists By A Frontcourt Player Feb 25, 2015 at 11:13am
The Cleveland Cavaliers improved their record to 36-22 last night with a 102-93 victory over the Pistons last night in Detroit.
The 87th annual Academy Awards, aka The Oscars, went down last night in L.A. While they were honoring cinematic achievements in the film industry we were thinking about on-court achievements in the league.
Nicki Minaj Likely Special Guest In Ariana Grande's NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show Feb 14, 2015 at 06:18pm
Ariana Grande has enough hits to carry this the half time show for this Sunday's NBA All-Star game on her own, but nowadays, audiences expect at least one surprise guest in any high profile performance.
As you probably know by now, last night was "Drake Night" in Toronto, with Drizzy hosting the Raptors vs. Nets game and giving away shirts emblazoned with the team's "old Barney" logo, according to an ESPN commentator.
Drake has been known to be quite the fair weather fan, often siding with winning teams (despite sometimes being barred from their locker rooms), but since becoming the Toronto Raptors' ambassador, he's shown more loyalty to his hometown squad.
Yesterday, LeBron James made the huge decision to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers after winning a few championships with the Miami Heat.
The Brooklyn Nets upset the Miami Heat at home last night in Game 3 of the conference semifinals, outscoring them 104-90. But before the game, the Nets' starters had the pleasure of being introduced by none other than Busta Rhymes.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
The Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors series has to be the most relevant sports matchup in the rap game right now. Drake has been showing his support (via lint roller) throughout the series, and even took a shot at Jay Z during one of the games.
Ever since Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling's racist phone conversation with his girlfriend leaked yesterday, various rappers have publicly expressed anger and disdain for his hurtful words.
L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling is catching quite a tongue-lashing from rappers, after a recording of him expressing extremely racist views hit the internet earlier today, telling his girlfriend that she should not bring black people to his games.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,556 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment20,198 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,179 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,487 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,623 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,861 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,554 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,447 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,776 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up47,367 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,861 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,856 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,149 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers612 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,302 Views40 Comments