A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
The NBA has come a long way from oversized throwback jerseys, and multi-colored fitted caps that dominated the late nineties and early aughts. Players today are more comfortable wearing high end brands and straight off the runway, form fitting suits.
- Stream Erykah Badu's "But You Caint Use My Phone"3,864 Views11 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”18,205 Views56 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"10,527 Views26 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For962 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston6,103 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles14,544 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed207,937 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear8,787 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,891 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night19,042 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt27,598 Views80 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,388 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"6,071 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th15,172 Views36 Comments