A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
The NBA has come a long way from oversized throwback jerseys, and multi-colored fitted caps that dominated the late nineties and early aughts. Players today are more comfortable wearing high end brands and straight off the runway, form fitting suits.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music440 Views7 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"9,527 Views34 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast7,385 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon8,777 Views27 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour10,948 Views29 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1433 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance27,159 Views112 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"21,162 Views217 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance23,535 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm26,209 Views201 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,259 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,924 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,705 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”36,858 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail36,413 Views94 Comments
You may also like...