A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
The NBA has come a long way from oversized throwback jerseys, and multi-colored fitted caps that dominated the late nineties and early aughts. Players today are more comfortable wearing high end brands and straight off the runway, form fitting suits.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era32 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 18 Views3 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack2,594 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company1,922 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,260 Views11 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,017 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,168 Views17 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?18,922 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,182 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,969 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,355 Views163 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"81,929 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,238 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,808 Views31 Comments
You may also like...