A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
The NBA has come a long way from oversized throwback jerseys, and multi-colored fitted caps that dominated the late nineties and early aughts. Players today are more comfortable wearing high end brands and straight off the runway, form fitting suits.
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account501 Views7 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back7,716 Views24 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,229 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media6,104 Views17 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah9,870 Views40 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address25,281 Views141 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana36,626 Views131 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,643 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo50,884 Views111 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta37,528 Views94 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,921 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,670 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault12,341 Views26 Comments
You may also like...