A few NBA players have made headlines this summer for their off-court antics which has led to fines, suspensions, and even gone to court. Michael Beasley was charged with marijuana possession (again) and now may be cut by the Suns.
The relationship between basketball and gangs is no secret. Traditionally the best basketball players often came out of the most impoverished areas, in which they had very little options other than balling or joining a set.
The NBA has come a long way from oversized throwback jerseys, and multi-colored fitted caps that dominated the late nineties and early aughts. Players today are more comfortable wearing high end brands and straight off the runway, form fitting suits.
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?2,305 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title9,507 Views24 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt5,855 Views17 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 2,904 Views13 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More8,303 Views29 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?6,725 Views19 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,259 Views12 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"10,810 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA708 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,823 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet387 Views2 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,485 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,763 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft8,840 Views18 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,454 Views0 Comments