After a week long hiatus for the All-Star break, and an exhausting trade deadline, the league resumed action on Thursday night with a two-game appetizer before last night's full slate of games.
Last Friday night, the NBA's All-Star weekend kicked off in New York City with a Celebrity All-Star Game at MSG followed by the Rising Stars Challenge at Barclay's Center.
We're not ready to declare that the dunk contest is back, but Zach LaVine certainly rejuvenated the All-Star Weekend's most anticipated event.
We've long anticipated Jordan Brand blessing Russell Westbrook with his own signature shoe, and today we learn that it will in fact be coming to fruition.
Basketball's international appeal is quickly escalating; as a relatively new sport, it has rode the recent wave of globalization to stretch its popularity across the map. The influx of international talent in the NBA over the past decade-plus has been a sol
Nikko Lafre may call Miami home these days, but he's nonetheless still repping Minneapolis, where he was raised. After giving us a leak off his debut album "How It Look" the rapper returns this morning as NBA All Star Weekend takes effect.
Michael Rapaport Compares Kobe To Kanye, Speaks On Celebrity All-Star Game +More Feb 12, 2015 at 01:05pm
Yesterday, we visited Jordan Heads, a sneaker consignment shop located in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn for an opportunity to chat with New York native, actor, director, comedian and, most importantly, former Celebrity All-Star Game MVP- Michael Rapaport.
Rick Ross, via his Instagram, just announced there will be a "Double M" new mixtape this weekend. In conjunction with NBA All Star Weekend, MMG will release an All Star mixtape of their own, so expect some big features from Maybach's leading names.
Kanye West To Perform At 1st Annual Roc City Classic In NYC During NBA All-Star Weekend Feb 5, 2015 at 09:36am
The NBA All-Star Weekend is going down in New York this year, and with the weekend arriving shortly, Roc Nation has announced a new event to take place during the weekend, their first annual Roc City Classic.
With the backing of a full band, Kendrick Lamar played his hit songs, "M.A.A.D. City" and the much-played "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe," at NBA All-Star Saturday night before a live national audience.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,471 Views24 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,229 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,899 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,491 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,643 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,823 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,098 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,116 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,655 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,523 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,039 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,064 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,514 Views44 Comments