Kid Ink embarked on an ambitious European tour to promote his album My Own Lane, where he visited 47 cities in just 60 days. The two-month endeavor was documented for all to see, as are most things in our day and age, resulting in a two-part vlog.
The Kid Ink takeover seems to be in effect. After the rapper hit 3 million Facebook Likes at the end of last week we premiered a My Own Lane leftover cut, "Feels Good To Be Up" which you can grab here.
So far we've seen two episodes of Kid Ink's "My Own Lane" tour doc, and we've now been given the third installment in the series.We've already seen the west coast rapper play some sold out shows, and bring out rappers like YG along the way, and in the newest e
Kid Ink continues his "My Own Lane" tour, and HotNewHipHop is giving you the chance to catch him live in concert!We've got tickets to Ink's show at New York's Irving Plaza on April 20th. If you're in the area, and would like to attend the show, simply follow
Follow Kid Ink and the rest of his Alumni team as they hit up Agenda in Las Vegas with Reebok Classics for his newest vlog. In the episode, catch Ink perform for the first time alongside a live drummer, and not just anyone, but Travis Barker.
Kid Ink's "Show Me" has been killing the clubs for months, and now it finally gets the all-star remix treatment it deserves. Juicy J, 2 Chainz and Trey Songz join Kid Ink and Chris Brown on the DJ Mustard-produced affair.
Kid Ink recently stopped by DJ Whoo Kid's Shade 45 radio show and performed 'Main Chick', a standout cut from his new studio album "My Own Lane", which you can cop by hitting the iTunes link below, ya dig?Peep Kid Ink Performs "Main Chick" On Shade 45 w/ DJ Wh
The first week sales projections are in for Kid Ink’s major label debut My Own Lane, which was released this past Tuesday via RCA Records.
Kid Ink stops by Hot 97 Morning show with Ebro, Rosenberg & Cipha Sounds to discuss his new album "My Own Lane," Indie Money and Tyga, Chris Brown comparisons.Check out Kid Ink "On The Hot 97 Morning Show" Video, the latest visual from Kid Ink, released on Thu
"No Miracles" is the latest visual from Kid Ink's major-label debut album "My Own Lane", which dropped this morning. The cut features Machine Gun Kelly and songstress Elle Varner on the assist. Hit the iTunes link to cop the project.Experience Kid Ink Feat.
The day has arrived for Kid Ink's debut album My Own Lane to hit shelves and the world wide web.
Kid Ink and August Alsina link up for the track "We Just Came To Party", off Ink's debut album My Own Lane, which is available today (1/7). Track is produced by The Runners. Make sure to cop Kid Ink's new album, My Own Lane, on iTunes now!!!
Follow Kid Ink and his crew as they finish the final leg of the "Roll Up" European Tour first stopping in Strasbourg, France before hitting Stuttgart & Cologne, Germany and finally the last stop Amsterdam!! #RollUp "My Own Lane" hits stores next week!!
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments