YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
YG's upcoming debut album, My Krazy Life (formerly I'm From Bompton), has been delayed until 2014, meaning you might not get to hear that Drake-featured banger off the LP for awhile. Although, let's hope sooner rather than later.
YG recently inked a deal with Young Jeezy's CTE World imprint. Following the deal, he's appeared on the CTE compilation mixtape Boss Yo Life Up Gang, and now he's revealed some details about his debut album with the label.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)2,754 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky10,493 Views88 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free2,335 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia5,993 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers12,917 Views64 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music11,604 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,465 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In53,133 Views172 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week6,017 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"32,932 Views115 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,715 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,589 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,083 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,758 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,383 Views65 Comments