YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
YG's upcoming debut album, My Krazy Life (formerly I'm From Bompton), has been delayed until 2014, meaning you might not get to hear that Drake-featured banger off the LP for awhile. Although, let's hope sooner rather than later.
YG recently inked a deal with Young Jeezy's CTE World imprint. Following the deal, he's appeared on the CTE compilation mixtape Boss Yo Life Up Gang, and now he's revealed some details about his debut album with the label.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt2,711 Views21 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,141 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,711 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,587 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,153 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,355 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,700 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,965 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,716 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,495 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,847 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,713 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,991 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,477 Views51 Comments