YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
YG's upcoming debut album, My Krazy Life (formerly I'm From Bompton), has been delayed until 2014, meaning you might not get to hear that Drake-featured banger off the LP for awhile. Although, let's hope sooner rather than later.
YG recently inked a deal with Young Jeezy's CTE World imprint. Following the deal, he's appeared on the CTE compilation mixtape Boss Yo Life Up Gang, and now he's revealed some details about his debut album with the label.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement11,144 Views29 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years23,871 Views218 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,661 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,392 Views131 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,232 Views26 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,611 Views25 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"17,391 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,855 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,274 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,209 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean13,705 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,309 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram23,481 Views75 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,719 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,420 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music493 Views