YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
YG's upcoming debut album, My Krazy Life (formerly I'm From Bompton), has been delayed until 2014, meaning you might not get to hear that Drake-featured banger off the LP for awhile. Although, let's hope sooner rather than later.
YG recently inked a deal with Young Jeezy's CTE World imprint. Following the deal, he's appeared on the CTE compilation mixtape Boss Yo Life Up Gang, and now he's revealed some details about his debut album with the label.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO10,716 Views42 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,420 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,345 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,951 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,227 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,063 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,483 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,872 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,766 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,818 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,058 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,200 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,519 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August43,967 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,465 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,118 Views