YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG, Young Jeezy and DJ Mustard recently made appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, performing the hits "Who Do You Love?", "My Nigga" and "I Just Wanna Party" in front of an enormous red Bompton cap that doubled as Mustard's DJ booth.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
After receiving the BTS for this yesterday, YG lets go the official music video for his single "Who Do You Love" featuring Drake. The Benny Boom-directed visual begins in YG's apartment, while his chick harasses him, trying to find out where he's headed.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald275 Views4 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"7,994 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 407,934 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,889 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,537 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,562 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,355 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,721 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,633 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,918 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,562 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,271 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,093 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,037 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,409 Views112 Comments