YG taught us about "Bickin Back" and "Bein' Bool" on his debut album, My Krazy Life, but today some of his LA fans taught us the importance of "bicketing".
YG & DJ Mustard Are Dissing Each Other On Instagram [Update: It Looks Like They've Made Up] Jan 1, 2015 at 11:08am
YG and DJ Mustard proved they were an unstoppable team with the former's debut album, My Krazy Life, but many great creative partnerships end ugly, and things may be going that way for these two judging by their recent Instagram quarrel.While it's not entirely
YG is prepping a big follow-up to his debut album My Krazy Life, with, not only a new catalogue of tunes, but a short film to go along with it.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
We already posted the footage from ScHoolboy Q and Ab-Soul performing "Druggys Wit Hoes Pt. 3" for the very first time, live at Club Nokia in L.A. during the "Oxymoron" tour.
YG had a pretty strong debut album, which dropped a week ago today, My Krazy Life. The album brought that new West Coast sound to the masses, with plenty of DJ Mustard production and a cohesive theme tying it all together.
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
YG has been enjoying decent reception for his album My Krazy Life since it was released a few days ago. It has a dirty, thorough sound that the recalls the echoes of previous recent masterpieces, like Kendrick's "GOOD Kid" record.
YG, Young Jeezy and DJ Mustard recently made appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, performing the hits "Who Do You Love?", "My Nigga" and "I Just Wanna Party" in front of an enormous red Bompton cap that doubled as Mustard's DJ booth.
YG just released his debut album today, and the sales projections for the project are already in. My Krazy Life, which was released on Def Jam, is expected to do reasonable numbers this week, predicted to move about 45-55,000 units.
After receiving the BTS for this yesterday, YG lets go the official music video for his single "Who Do You Love" featuring Drake. The Benny Boom-directed visual begins in YG's apartment, while his chick harasses him, trying to find out where he's headed.
YG Reveals Cover Art For "My Krazy Life" [Update: Official Tracklist Revealed] Feb 20, 2014 at 02:06am
YG's major label debut, My Krazy Life, is set for a March 18th release, and the project now has official cover art. If Terry Richardson pursued a career in mugshot photography, this simple and iconic image of the Bompton rapper would likely be the result.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th7,282 Views18 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"5,220 Views16 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show6,344 Views18 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks4,260 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday6,986 Views26 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month8,530 Views38 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show19,032 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today6,491 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj61,981 Views235 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal142,153 Views812 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"76,468 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"64,558 Views84 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,216 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,979 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"48,879 Views166 Comments