Filter your search results Hide filters
- The latest project from Philadelphia emcee Tone Trump, which finds him putting his own spin on the classic Broadway musical of the same name. Guest appearances include Benny Banks, Ja and Robbie Nova, with production handled exclusively by Rob Diioia. Can you dig it?
- A new collaborative project from South Central Los Angeles emcee Curtessy and Johannesburg, South Africa producer The Militia, which follows their recent "Look What The Streets Made Me" EP. Guest appearances include Khrysis, MidaZ The Beast, Pro Logik, Rome Clientel and Wally Left.
- A new 16-track tape from Bloody Jay, hosted by DJ Scream. Features include Gangsta, Trouble, Rocko, Young Thug and Kevin Gates, with production from Tripp Da Hit Major, Will A Fool, Ferrari Smash, Chase N. Cashe, Superstar Jay and Few Beats. Can you dig it?
- The second instalment in Snow Tha Product's "Good Nights & Bad Mornings" series, featuring guest appearances from Tech N9ne, Ty Dolla $ign, Dizzy Wright, Trae The Truth, Cyhi The Prynce, Riff Raff and more, with production from Cardo, ID Labs, Sap, Sunny Dukes and others. Enjoy.
- HNHH is pleased to premiere Rising Lakewood, California emcee Jetpack Jones' seventh official project, hosted by Dj Kid Fresh. Features include James Joseph, IE-z, Robby Ra$hu, LB, L3 Spaceman and Mann, with production from Beemo, Brock Berrigan, Mike Meds, Stefan Green, O.Skeeters, C.Wills, TheGeekSquad, Ruff Draft and Yo Asel. All artwork was created by Eustace Mamba. Elevate your mind.
- A new project from Crown Heights, Brooklyn emcee/producer ScienZe. "Ella: The Prologue" is an introduction of sorts to his upcoming "Ella" album, with features from Noah Bility, Maffew Ragazino, Dom O Briggs, Melodi J., Luxx and Blu and production from Clint Partie, NAMELESS, King I Divine, Lord Quest and EOM. Thoughts?
- A new free album from Joey Bad. Features include Collie Buddz, Kirk Knight, Dirty Sanchez, Nyck Caution, Rokamouth, Dessy Hinds, T'nah Apex, Chuck Strangers, Dyemond Lewis, A La Sole and CJ Fly, with production from Kirk Night, Lee Bannon, Chuck Stangers, Patrick Eulmi, Navie D, Statik Selektah, DOOM and Oddisee. Vibe with it.
- We're pleased to premiere this new 8-track EP from Jetpack Jones, which he decided to drop to hold fans over until the release of his upcoming free album "Beyond Infinity," which drops on July 30th. It includes production from The Triads, Handbook, Brock Berrigan, Stefan Green, The Geek Squad, Beemo and eMe, with features from Cliff Savage and Mylo Mu. Vibe with it.
- "Music is therapy, and true magic and classic material occurs when artists leave their soul on a track." This is the sequel to rising Charlotte, NC emcee Deniro Farrar's critically acclaimed street album "The Patriarch." It includes production from Ryan Hemsworth, Kick Drums, Ryan Alexy, KIRA and more, with features from JMSN, Child Actr and Prince Innocence, among others. You'd be well advised not to sleep. Show further support at http://denirofarrar.bandcamp.com/ if you wish. Free Tune.
- The latest project from rising Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs is the "Beautiful America" EP, featuring production from Cardiak, Artic, YOG$, Eu IV, Oab Jenkins and Mike White. Jacobs recommends you "turn your speakers up at ignorant levels and enjoy the ambient sound," and we second the motion. Can you dig it?
- A new EP from rising Pittsburgh emcee Devin Miles, presented by Myspace and Rocksmith Clothing. Consider it a prelude to his full length project which is slated to drop in the Fall. Features include All Star and Christo, with production from AllStar, I.D. Labs, Kyle Justice, Mr. Carmack and more. "Wassup" is the lead single from the project. Can you dig it?
- A self-titled, 16-track mixtape from Blue Collar Gang representatives the Winners Circle (Starks & Marcus Eugene). The project includes big features from Nipsey Hussle, Rockie Fresh, Kendrick Lamar, Boldy James and BJ the Chicago Kid, and was hosted by DJ Hi-Tek. Thoughts?
- Veteran Brooklyn emcee AZ joined forces with producer Baby Paul for this new tape, which is a compilation of choice guest features throughout his career, freestyles and rare tracks. It follows and includes his new single “We Movin." Features include Nas, Raekwon, Altr, Body Rock, Twista, Dwele, Pete Rock, CL Smooth, Dj DooWop, Ray J, Jimi Che, Alche, and Jimi Ke. AZ's "Doe Or Die II" album is on the way, so stay tuned for that. He truly is the one of the last of a dying breed.
- A new five-track EP from the allegedly-retired Queens emcee Big Baby Gandhi, produced entirely by Yuri Beats. For those unfamiliar, Gandhi's signed to Heems (of Das Racist)'s independent Greedhead Entertainment imprint and is pursuing a degree in pharmacy. One.
- A bass-heavy project from rising LA emcee Nocando. For those unfamiliar, he founded the Hellfyre Club, was the 2007 Scribble Jam champion and is a Low End Theory host. Standout tracks include “Smile,” “You Know” and "Secrets." This is Nocando's debut on the site, and we recommend you get familiar.
- Rising emcee Bryant Dope and producer Hannibal King, both Queens, New York natives, usher in the summer with this free collaborative album. 'NNY' is the lead single from the project, which dropped last month. We recommend bumping this one in the whip at high volume.
- DOLLABiLLGATES and RiFF RAFF linked up with producer Grizz Lee for this collaborative EP, which includes four bonus cuts. Not only do the duo jump out the gym, they bring the rice out as well. Stream it here, and purchase it on iTunes. Enjoy.