The industry definitely seems to be grooming the young Anthony Lewis for stardom. The r'n'b singer has a big-name rap feature on his single "It's Not My Fault," and today the two team up for the official music video.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Right before SXSW went down, Awful Records' rapper on the come-up, Father, dropped off a surprise album Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? After hitting up a bunch shows in Austin, Father returns to the e-streets with the release of a music video for one the a
Action Bronson once again comes through with a unique and hilarious video for "Baby Blue" off the new album Mr. Wonderful.
Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
DJ Carnage nabbed a nice feature from ILoveMakonnen on the party anthem "I Like Tuh." Although you guys have been slow at hopping on the Makonnen bandwagon, "I Like Tuh" was quite well-received, with a EDM-styled beat and a catchy hook.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
Rick Rock has been putting on for the Bay since the early 90s, and with the classic sound experiencing a resurgence with the emergence of DJ Mustard, HBK Gang, and the like, he's showing he can throw down just as well as the young dudes.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
Bobby Brackins could've had a successful career in songwriting, as we've already seen him in the credits of hits like Chris Brown's "Loyal" and Tinashe's "2 On," but recently he's been holding his songs a little closer, keeping hits for his own use rather than
Save Money crew's Towkio teamed up with labelmate Donnie Trumpet for "Free Your Mind" at the end of February, and after hitting us with the '80s and horn-laced audio, Towkio follows up with that '80s influence all over the official music video.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments