Lil Wayne once said "Man, I got so many flow, I am a group," and Tech N9ne may have just taken that concept to the next level, giving us a solo cypher from his upcoming collaboration project Strangeulation II.
Young Roddy, like much of his Jet Life camp, will always be slightly slept on, it seems. The rapper's been out here for a while, probably just as long as Curren$y's been around, but he's only just announced a debut album earlier this month.
With the release of his new album today, Jadakiss celebrates by releasing a new music video taken from Top 5 Dead Or Alive. He's decided to give the Diddy-featured "You Don't Eat" the visual treatment, with a crisp black and white music video.
One of the best parts about Meek Mill's album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, was the intro. "Lord Knows" featured an uncredited Tory Lanez, however T Lanez nabs the credit he deserves with the release of a music video for the collaboration.
Rick Ross' new studio album Black Market is only a few weeks away, but his Black Dollar mixtape still feels very fresh. Being the great businessman that he is, Rozay has kept pumping out the videos for the tape as the release date of his album approaches.
Tech N9ne and the Strange Music family are dropping off their second Strangeulation compilation album on Friday, November 20th. Today they've dropped off a new music video for "PBSA" off the album, which features affiliate CES Cru.
Jeezy is on a mission, giving us a new release each day as we lead up to his album release for the political and social-minded project Church In These Streets. The new visuals he's dropping are for freebies that won't appear on the album, though.
Kendrick Lamar has kicked off his intimate concert series, "King Kunta Groove Sessions," and after hitting Atlanta last night, he comes through with an official music video for "These Walls."
This morning we dropped off the result of a studio session between two Quality Control affiliates, Skippa Da Flippa and Jose Guapo. Their "HNHH Freestyle" was recorded off the cuff, with production provided by JazzFeezy.
Tyga's been heavy with the music videos off his recent mixtape, Fuk What They Talkin Bout, and this is all the while he's prepping another new mixtape/project, Rawwest Nigga Alive. After giving us visuals for "$candal," "Clarity," "Stimulated" and ma
Post Malone debuted the official music video for "Too Young" this morning, following up the visuals for his breakout hit "White Iverson." We still don't have much information on the debut album he's been prepping, and he's been stingy with the leaks, but
Yup, everyone is talking about Drizzy's dance moves in the "Hotline Bling" visuals, so we obviously had to take it to the streets for our latest edition of Word on the Street. We are "HotNewDrake," after all.
While Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late had its share of mean-mugged anthems, and his furious Meek Mill diss track, "Back To Back" just about broke the internet, it's the sunny, pop-minded "Hotline Bling" that has risen to the top of the Billboard c
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,829 Views52 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,493 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For677 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,266 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,872 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed191,931 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,517 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,313 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,805 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,401 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,067 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,905 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,744 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,698 Views27 Comments