The industry definitely seems to be grooming the young Anthony Lewis for stardom. The r'n'b singer has a big-name rap feature on his single "It's Not My Fault," and today the two team up for the official music video.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Right before SXSW went down, Awful Records' rapper on the come-up, Father, dropped off a surprise album Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? After hitting up a bunch shows in Austin, Father returns to the e-streets with the release of a music video for one the a
Action Bronson once again comes through with a unique and hilarious video for "Baby Blue" off the new album Mr. Wonderful.
Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
DJ Carnage nabbed a nice feature from ILoveMakonnen on the party anthem "I Like Tuh." Although you guys have been slow at hopping on the Makonnen bandwagon, "I Like Tuh" was quite well-received, with a EDM-styled beat and a catchy hook.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
Rick Rock has been putting on for the Bay since the early 90s, and with the classic sound experiencing a resurgence with the emergence of DJ Mustard, HBK Gang, and the like, he's showing he can throw down just as well as the young dudes.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
Bobby Brackins could've had a successful career in songwriting, as we've already seen him in the credits of hits like Chris Brown's "Loyal" and Tinashe's "2 On," but recently he's been holding his songs a little closer, keeping hits for his own use rather than
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music9,525 Views18 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles8,960 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL25,445 Views50 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?13,189 Views61 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,014 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,662 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,587 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,456 Views20 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,286 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,218 Views68 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,147 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game7,860 Views27 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,391 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,791 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,321 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views