Action Bronson once again comes through with a unique and hilarious video for "Baby Blue" off the new album Mr. Wonderful.
Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00pm
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
Despite the fact you'll rarely catch them on MTV, music videos are more prevalent than ever, especially in rap.
DJ Carnage nabbed a nice feature from ILoveMakonnen on the party anthem "I Like Tuh." Although you guys have been slow at hopping on the Makonnen bandwagon, "I Like Tuh" was quite well-received, with a EDM-styled beat and a catchy hook.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
Rick Rock has been putting on for the Bay since the early 90s, and with the classic sound experiencing a resurgence with the emergence of DJ Mustard, HBK Gang, and the like, he's showing he can throw down just as well as the young dudes.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
Bobby Brackins could've had a successful career in songwriting, as we've already seen him in the credits of hits like Chris Brown's "Loyal" and Tinashe's "2 On," but recently he's been holding his songs a little closer, keeping hits for his own use rather than
Save Money crew's Towkio teamed up with labelmate Donnie Trumpet for "Free Your Mind" at the end of February, and after hitting us with the '80s and horn-laced audio, Towkio follows up with that '80s influence all over the official music video.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
A$AP Ferg and YG may rep different coasts, but they make a pretty phenomenal team, linking for a U.S. tour late last year. "This Side" finds them putting on for their respective regions, but unlike in the 90s, it's all love between the two sides of the map.
DJ Paul and the gang have proved that they haven't lost their knack for the demonically catchy, taking their signature sound to logically modern directions while always remaining faithful to their day 1 M.O.
Future has been going back to his Monster mixtape for his last few videos, but today he's decided to start pulling from the considerably brighter companion piece, Beast Mode. "Just Like Bruddas" was a highlight from the project, briefly addressing Fewtch's br
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"668 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream29,984 Views129 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,394 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,342 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,540 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,464 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,751 Views64 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,636 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,428 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,381 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,692 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,007 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,737 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,124 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,927 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,526 Views