Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Right before SXSW went down, Awful Records' rapper on the come-up, Father, dropped off a surprise album Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? After hitting up a bunch shows in Austin, Father returns to the e-streets with the release of a music video for one the a
Action Bronson once again comes through with a unique and hilarious video for "Baby Blue" off the new album Mr. Wonderful.
Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00pm
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
Despite the fact you'll rarely catch them on MTV, music videos are more prevalent than ever, especially in rap.
DJ Carnage nabbed a nice feature from ILoveMakonnen on the party anthem "I Like Tuh." Although you guys have been slow at hopping on the Makonnen bandwagon, "I Like Tuh" was quite well-received, with a EDM-styled beat and a catchy hook.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
Rick Rock has been putting on for the Bay since the early 90s, and with the classic sound experiencing a resurgence with the emergence of DJ Mustard, HBK Gang, and the like, he's showing he can throw down just as well as the young dudes.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
Bobby Brackins could've had a successful career in songwriting, as we've already seen him in the credits of hits like Chris Brown's "Loyal" and Tinashe's "2 On," but recently he's been holding his songs a little closer, keeping hits for his own use rather than
Save Money crew's Towkio teamed up with labelmate Donnie Trumpet for "Free Your Mind" at the end of February, and after hitting us with the '80s and horn-laced audio, Towkio follows up with that '80s influence all over the official music video.
Lil Herb and Lil Bibby's "Kill Shit" was the record that first put them on, with a Herb line being quoted by Drake on Twitter, and the rapper later interpolating the track on Nicki Minaj's "Chi-Raq".
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection3,568 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine6,850 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?8,072 Views49 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers8,732 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert22,060 Views79 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems12,857 Views27 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl5,427 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins5,352 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice4,672 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date8,170 Views24 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money8,755 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201528,537 Views68 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail20,034 Views30 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet4,286 Views16 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties16,645 Views16 Comments
You may also like...