With all the success that Game’s new single, “Ambitionz Of A Rida” is having lately, it shouldn’t be much of a surprise to see that its now receiving the visual treatment.
The industry definitely seems to be grooming the young Anthony Lewis for stardom. The r'n'b singer has a big-name rap feature on his single "It's Not My Fault," and today the two team up for the official music video.
Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, is quite a piece of music, but there isn't much on it that immediately screams "single". "King Kunta" is about the closest it comes, and naturally, it's the record Lamar has decided to push next.
Cozz is one of the most exciting new rappers we've come across over the past year or two, and he was quickly scooped up by J. Cole's Dreamville imprint (after having only one real song/music video out, no less).
Right before SXSW went down, Awful Records' rapper on the come-up, Father, dropped off a surprise album Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? After hitting up a bunch shows in Austin, Father returns to the e-streets with the release of a music video for one the a
Action Bronson once again comes through with a unique and hilarious video for "Baby Blue" off the new album Mr. Wonderful.
Juicy J is pushing the K Camp-featured "All I Need" as the lead single off his recent mixtape Blue Dream & Lean 2. The single is already up on iTunes if you want to purchase the no-DJ version and the rapper has teamed up with Camp to shoot a musi
Get Your Music Video On HotNewHipHop With HeatSeekers Video Edition [Update: March 21] Mar 21, 2015 at 04:00 PM
Want your music video promoted and featured on HNHH? Submit your original music video for the chance to be posted on HNHH's YouTube channel and in our video section.
New Jersey doesn't have the deep-rooted history in rap that New York does, but by proximity alone, the big apple was bound to rub off on it's close relative some day.
Despite the fact you'll rarely catch them on MTV, music videos are more prevalent than ever, especially in rap.
DJ Carnage nabbed a nice feature from ILoveMakonnen on the party anthem "I Like Tuh." Although you guys have been slow at hopping on the Makonnen bandwagon, "I Like Tuh" was quite well-received, with a EDM-styled beat and a catchy hook.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
Rick Rock has been putting on for the Bay since the early 90s, and with the classic sound experiencing a resurgence with the emergence of DJ Mustard, HBK Gang, and the like, he's showing he can throw down just as well as the young dudes.
Lupe Fiasco's Tetsuo & Youth was Lupe Fiasco's best album in years, matching strong production and skillful wordplay with potent social commentary. His videos have done similarly well in matching the political with the artful.
Bobby Brackins could've had a successful career in songwriting, as we've already seen him in the credits of hits like Chris Brown's "Loyal" and Tinashe's "2 On," but recently he's been holding his songs a little closer, keeping hits for his own use rather than
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments