A month before Murs drops Have a Nice Life, the L.A. rapper gives us the video to "No More Control", his latest single. "No More Control" is a piece of "educated street music", which features Fools Gold artist MNDR singing the hook.
Murs will be releasing his debut album for Tech N9ne's technical rap-fueled label, Strange Music, in less than two months time, and he's looking to provide some versatility to the cypher-like roster.
Balance links up with Strange Music's MURS for "Blue Valentine." Produced by Noah Ayala, this smooth new single is Balance's first feature to hit our front page since February's "Stroke," which was warmly received by our readership when it first debuted.
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Murs has remained underground for years but continues to make moves in that sphere. Recently we learned the rapper had signed to Tech N9ne's Strange Music label, following which, the West Coast MC revealed he had a joint project coming up with MayDay!
In light of MURS' recent signing to "Strange Music," which many saw as a "strange" acquisition, the trio provide a freestyle on "Sway In The Morning," per tradition. A strange addition, but a pleasant one as many have noted.
The Strange Music team welcomes a strange new addition to their roster. Along with Tech N9ne himself, Murs joins the ranks of Krizz Kaliko, Rittz, ¡Mayday!, Wrekonize, Kutt Kalhoun and Ces Cru.
This past week we did receive quite a few massive hip-hop records, including a new banger from the Young Money crew, a massive remix of YG's "My Nigga," and a stand-out ScHoolboy Q record "Break The Bank," among other Very Hotttt releases.
Murs has decided to try his hand at this whole trap music phenomena, with a new mixtape entirely produced by Curtiss King. As is only necessary, there are plenty of dolla signs $$$ in all the song titles. How does Murs sound over trap beats? Can he handle it?
With Christmas approaching soon, everyone is getting into the holiday spirit-- rappers included.
The official visual for rising Harlem emcee Kyle Rapps' "Architecture", featuring MURS, directed by Robbie Barclay and produced by Belief. The track is included on his new "SUB" mixtape. Can you dig it?Get a load of Kyle Rapps Feat.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges2,646 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,461 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,741 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,866 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,582 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,229 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,005 Views164 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,675 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,242 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,685 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,962 Views149 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,935 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,251 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,879 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,962 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,863 Views