Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20pm
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
Early Sunday morning Coke Boy's next up, Chinx (real name Lionel Pickens), was sitting in his Porsche Panamera with a fellow Coke Boy when a barrage of bullets killed him. Few details have been released thus far, although Chinx's team released a stat
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
Davieanna Marlena Blake, 21, and Darnell Moses Alvarez, 24, are facing possible murder charges for the death of their two-year-old son, who was found dead outside their apartment last month.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Ex G-Unit Affiliate, Mazaradi Fox, Shot & Killed In Queens [Update: Suspect Arrested] Feb 11, 2014 at 02:06pm
Former G-Unit affiliate, Mazaradi Fox (Jamal Green), was fatally shot inside his SUV in Queens this Friday afternoon. Fox was a friend and former affiliate of 50 Cent in the early days of G-Unit.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Lil Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Ordered To Take Anti-Psychotics So He Can Stand Trial For Six Murders Nov 14, 2013 at 12:44pm
Lil Kim's ex-boyfriend, Damion "World" Hardy, is facing some serious trouble. A federal appeals court recently upheld a judge's decision to forcibly medicate Hardy so that he'll be able to stand trial for six murder charges.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
It was almost a year ago that we first reported that Ice T's grandson, Elyjah Marrow, had been charged with involuntary manslaughter following the shooting of his roommate, Daryus Johnson.
On Friday, Chicago OG Twista posted on his Instagram that his bodyguard, Davy Easterling, also known as 6'9, had gone missing for 48 hours, and he asked for anyone to send information on his whereabouts.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Verse Dissing Drake In Charlotte, NC1,670 Views27 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks45,332 Views109 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour17,291 Views26 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,389 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,310 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,144 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,165 Views76 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,322 Views29 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,021 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram42,146 Views121 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,281 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,720 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,421 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,253 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,730 Views0 Comments