Suge Knight's $2.2 Million Bail Revoked [Update: Official Charges Announced] Feb 2, 2015 at 07:44 PM
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04 AM
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
On Friday, Chicago OG Twista posted on his Instagram that his bodyguard, Davy Easterling, also known as 6'9, had gone missing for 48 hours, and he asked for anyone to send information on his whereabouts.
Ex G-Unit Affiliate, Mazaradi Fox, Shot & Killed In Queens [Update: Suspect Arrested] Feb 11, 2014 at 02:06 PM
Former G-Unit affiliate, Mazaradi Fox (Jamal Green), was fatally shot inside his SUV in Queens this Friday afternoon. Fox was a friend and former affiliate of 50 Cent in the early days of G-Unit.
Lil Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Ordered To Take Anti-Psychotics So He Can Stand Trial For Six Murders Nov 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Lil Kim's ex-boyfriend, Damion "World" Hardy, is facing some serious trouble. A federal appeals court recently upheld a judge's decision to forcibly medicate Hardy so that he'll be able to stand trial for six murder charges.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20 PM
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
Davieanna Marlena Blake, 21, and Darnell Moses Alvarez, 24, are facing possible murder charges for the death of their two-year-old son, who was found dead outside their apartment last month.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance12 Views0 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines876 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic2,733 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,410 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson824 Views7 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now885 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,201 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,284 Views21 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"899 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)826 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,806 Views55 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,314 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,300 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,667 Views25 Comments
- Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt First Week Sales Projections10,186 Views25 Comments