It was almost a year ago that we first reported that Ice T's grandson, Elyjah Marrow, had been charged with involuntary manslaughter following the shooting of his roommate, Daryus Johnson.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
Early Sunday morning Coke Boy's next up, Chinx (real name Lionel Pickens), was sitting in his Porsche Panamera with a fellow Coke Boy when a barrage of bullets killed him. Few details have been released thus far, although Chinx's team released a stat
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Suge Knight Allegedly Ran Over A Man With His Car Today [Update: Suge Arrested For Murder] Jan 30, 2015 at 09:04am
It has not been a good year for Suge Knight. In the past twelve months, he's been shot and been arrested on robbery charges, and now he could very well be facing a count of vehicular manslaughter. TMZ reports that Knight ran over a man with his car in L.A.
We reported on the horrific news yesterday that a drunk driver at SXSW ran into a barricade outside of where Tyler, The Creator was supposed to perform, and proceeded to run over innocent pedestrians.
Dancehall star Vybz Kartel was found guilty of murder on Thursday afternoon.
On Friday, Chicago OG Twista posted on his Instagram that his bodyguard, Davy Easterling, also known as 6'9, had gone missing for 48 hours, and he asked for anyone to send information on his whereabouts.
Ex G-Unit Affiliate, Mazaradi Fox, Shot & Killed In Queens [Update: Suspect Arrested] Feb 11, 2014 at 02:06pm
Former G-Unit affiliate, Mazaradi Fox (Jamal Green), was fatally shot inside his SUV in Queens this Friday afternoon. Fox was a friend and former affiliate of 50 Cent in the early days of G-Unit.
Lil Kim's Ex-Boyfriend Ordered To Take Anti-Psychotics So He Can Stand Trial For Six Murders Nov 14, 2013 at 12:44pm
Lil Kim's ex-boyfriend, Damion "World" Hardy, is facing some serious trouble. A federal appeals court recently upheld a judge's decision to forcibly medicate Hardy so that he'll be able to stand trial for six murder charges.
Check out Where My Homies Be, the latest track from kosha dillz, featuring Gangsta Boo & Murs which dropped on Friday, October 25th, 2013. kosha dillz's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Where My Homies Be has further strengthened that fact.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20pm
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
Davieanna Marlena Blake, 21, and Darnell Moses Alvarez, 24, are facing possible murder charges for the death of their two-year-old son, who was found dead outside their apartment last month.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"931 Views15 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP2,293 Views6 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"7,719 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,801 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland16,325 Views19 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties12,239 Views37 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne31,849 Views168 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,454 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,023 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"7,719 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World19,572 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case12,096 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,477 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.128,758 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"38,135 Views62 Comments
You may also like...