The latest video evidence from the life and times of Action Bronson finds the Queens, New York representative cruising the waters of Auckland, New Zealand's Hauraki Gulf in a sailboat yacht.
Listen to F5 (Furiously Dangerous) (Prod By Mr. Porter), the new track by Ludacris featuring Slaughterhouse & Claret Jai which was dropped on Monday, April 25th, 2011.
Listen to Closed Chapter (Feat. Mr. Porter), the latest track from Black Milk. The cut dropped on Saturday, September 4th, 2010. Black Milk's future brightens with every new release, and Closed Chapter (Feat. Mr. Porter) certainly isn't an exception.
Give Tim Westwood Freestyle a spin - it's a new offering from Eminem, featuring Royce Da 5'9, & Mr. Porter. It was dropped on Tuesday, June 8th, 2010.
Listen to My Own Planet, the new track by Royce Da 5'9" featuring Mr. Porter which was dropped on Wednesday, May 5th, 2010. Royce Da 5'9"'s odds keep getting better with each new leak, and My Own Planet will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK1,401 Views10 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL636 Views12 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"2,411 Views21 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,732 Views47 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,734 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,412 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More6,049 Views50 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,424 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,082 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,587 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,344 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,595 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,231 Views12 Comments