Tracklist For "The Great Gatsby" Soundtrack Features New Music From Jay-Z, Beyonce, Andre 3000 & More [Update: Listen To Album Snippets] Apr 16, 2013 at 06:26pm
We heard previously that Jay-Z would have a hand in the highly anticipated film "The Great Gatsby," serving as executive producer alongside the writer/producer/director, Baz Luhrmann, and Anton Monsted, the executive music producer.
Childish Gambino Feat. Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus & Trinidad James "Clapping For The Wrong Reasons" Video
The full version of 'Bino's new short film, starring Abella Anderson, Chance The Rapper, Danielle Fishel, Flying Lotus, Trinidad James and more.Who else would you like to have seen on this video? Can you appreciate the bars here?
The movie "Spring Breakers" which Riff Raff has claimed was based on him (which Gucci Mane denied), stars Gucci Mane as James Franco's rival drug dealer and hits theatres everywhere tomorrow.
Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49pm
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Ever since Lil Boosie's surprise return on March 5th, we've seen a big influx of Boosie-related content to the site, whether it be news about Boosie, new tracks or a video of his first freestyle in the car ride home from jail.
It seems Eminem turned down a leading role in the upcoming Hollywood science fiction film "Elysium" because his native city of Detroit wasn't chosen as the film's primary location. The lead role was instead given to Matt Damon, who was actually director Neil
Gucci Mane made headlines yesterday, hilariously enough, when it was revealed by the director of "Spring Breakers," Harmony Korine, that the rapper fell asleep during his sex scene in the film. Yesterday we heard the details of what transpired on the set that
The phrase "it's a movie" is used pretty often in the rap game to describe an epic or cinematic piece of music, but less often do rappers actually produce films themselves.
Straight Outta Compton, the long-awaited N.W.A. biopic is on its way, and while the focus is obviously on Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E and the gang, Snoop Dogg will also be portrayed in the feature.
On paper, recording a song for a film soundtrack is considered the ultimate form of selling out. The music itself is literally used as promotional material for a larger product.
The actors who will portray Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and Eazy-E in the upcoming N.W.A biopic, Straight Outta Compton, were revealed earlier this week, and now Dr. Dre has given us the official release date for the film.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Nicki Minaj will have her first bit part in a major motion picture this year, with her role in "The Other Woman". The film, which also stars Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton, find Nicki playing the part of Diaz' character's secretary.
Today we get a glimpse of new music from Marshall Mathers, as he's got a new song featured in the upcoming film from Denzel Washington, "The Equalizer." The movie doesn't hit theatres until September 26, but this new song will arrive before then, as it hits iT
The N.W.A biopic film "Straight Outta Compton" is well on its way, after announcing several of the lead characters and a release date in mid-June, the film went on to start casting for other roles, some of which have raised a few eyebrows.
YG's follow up to his acclaimed debut album, My Krazy Life (which is sure to make it's way on to many year-end lists), is a soundtrack for his short film "Blame It On The Streets."
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
YG's new short film, "Blame It On The Streets," which follows up his debut album My Krazy Life, debuted in L.A. on November 25th, and Karen Civil was on hand to capture moments from the evening.
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample698 Views2 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show4,449 Views13 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,613 Views14 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record13,636 Views107 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz10,207 Views98 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,523 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."17,754 Views18 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,623 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"7,741 Views41 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,265 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,608 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award11,500 Views102 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 9,637 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,253 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"6,621 Views22 Comments
You may also like...