Straight Outta Compton, the long-awaited N.W.A. biopic is on its way, and while the focus is obviously on Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Eazy-E and the gang, Snoop Dogg will also be portrayed in the feature.
Rush Hour is something of a beloved franchise, so news of a new installment to the series is not something to joke about. A new billboard in L.A. has suggested that a new film may be on its way... or it's all an elaborate ruse.
TMZ used their usual waiting-outside-of-restaurant tactic to catch up with Jerry Heller the other night. In the short conversation with the former Eazy-E manager, Heller gives his stance on Suge Knight's recent legal troubles.
Common has been pretty good at balancing music and film over the last few years.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
Drake Distances Himself & OVO From "Homecoming" Film [Update: Drake Now Being Sued] Mar 18, 2015 at 09:49pm
Recently, news has been circulating of a Drake film called "Homecoming: The Lost Footage." A trailer surfaced for the film, which consists of footage from a 2009 concert at Toronto's Sound Academy, documenting a pre-Young Money Drizzy.
Rappers' feature film debuts are rarely as successful as T.I.'s in ATL. The 2006 film, directed by prolific music video director Christopher Robinson, earned pretty good reviews, and a cult-like appreciation upon release.
While Cudi has seemingly been keeping a low profile from a public standpoint, it turns out he's been working hard on both acting and music in over the last year.
Dan Charnas wrote a veritable hip-hop encyclopedia with his book "The Big Payback: the History of the Business of Hip-Hop." Although it reads more like a novel, it is encyclopedic in the way that Charnas includes information on just about every aspect of the
Recently we heard N.E.R.D reunite, finally, although the origin of the reunion was somewhat surprising: a SpongeBob SquarePants movie had called upon N.E.R.D to contribute to their soundtrack with "Squeeze Me."
The phrase "it's a movie" is used pretty often in the rap game to describe an epic or cinematic piece of music, but less often do rappers actually produce films themselves.
YG's follow up to his acclaimed debut album, My Krazy Life (which is sure to make it's way on to many year-end lists), is a soundtrack for his short film "Blame It On The Streets."
YG's new short film, "Blame It On The Streets," which follows up his debut album My Krazy Life, debuted in L.A. on November 25th, and Karen Civil was on hand to capture moments from the evening.
As an actor, T.I. already has a stellar resumé that includes roles in "ATL," "American Gangster" and "Identity Thief," as well as his several stints in the reality TV world.
Today we get a glimpse of new music from Marshall Mathers, as he's got a new song featured in the upcoming film from Denzel Washington, "The Equalizer." The movie doesn't hit theatres until September 26, but this new song will arrive before then, as it hits iT
Iggy Azalea is quickly becoming a mega success. The Australian-bred rapper has topped the charts with "Fancy" and her feature on Ariana Grande's "Problems", while her debut album The New Classic has been equally successful on the Billboard 200.
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles2,574 Views19 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,997 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks4,183 Views7 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,193 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"12,957 Views55 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,124 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App6,119 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,723 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances14,440 Views27 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."20,023 Views206 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,310 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,738 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"21,899 Views33 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,901 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,814 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,219 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,702 Views