Although he once rapped alongside coke-rap titans Clipse on a number of their tracks, Pharrell's show-stopping appearance on Future's drug-slinging anthem "Move That Dope" was a little shocking, to say the least.
Busta Rhymes and O.T Genesis are the most recent rappers to go in over Future's brick-flipping anthem, "Move That Dope". The duo actually got the real loop of the beat, which is rare considering the many remakes we've heard rappers taking on recently.
Continuing his onslaught of freestyles and remixes, Cassidy is back today with another one for the streets. We recently heard the Philly rapper jump on Drake & Soulja Boy's "We Made It", Beyonce's "Drunk In Love", & Nicki Minaj's "Lookin Ass Nigga".
With his album, Honest, hitting stores this past Tuesday, Future has been heavy with his promo game.
Lloyd popped up the other day on Mally Mal's remix of "Eat" the other day, although we haven't heard much else from the singer in recent times.
Detroit emcee / producer KeY Wane has put his spin on Future, Pusha T, Pharrell, and Casino's "Move That Dope" single, thinning out Mike WiLL Made It's instrumental and adding a futuristic bounce to the mix.
Future unveiled his album cover, release date and tracklist this week, solidifying a release for the oft-delayed Honest. While there have been plenty of singles attached to the project, it seems that the crew track, "Move That Dope" has stuck the most.
- Young Thug Is Engaged0 Views0 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer1,057 Views16 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"863 Views4 Comments
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour573 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?16,189 Views79 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,771 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,279 Views8 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account22,499 Views52 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,456 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 254,065 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media10,261 Views23 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,728 Views58 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address33,080 Views153 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana49,106 Views162 Comments