We haven't heard new shit from the inimitable Bay Area duo Main Attrakionz in far too long. Other than MondreM.A.N.'s They Say I Struggle Rap (which is over a year old), him and Squadda B have been silent in the game, but hopefully that should soon change.
An in-depth Q&A session with rising Oakland, California emcee MondreM.A.N., conducted in New York City by those behind the SOUNDS music magazine app. Mondre's new album "They Say I Struggle Rap" is now available on iTunes, and comes highly recommended.
Stream Foul Times (Prod. By Fameless), the newest drop from Shady Blaze which features MondreM.A.N.. The cut was released on Monday, November 4th, 2013. Shady Blaze continues to impress with each new leak, and Foul Times (Prod. By Fameless) is no exception.
Stream Atta Boy (Prod. By Al Jieh) , the newest drop from MondreM.A.N. which features Squadda Bambino, DaVinci & Shady Blaze . The cut was released on Wednesday, October 16th, 2013. Things are looking better for MondreM.A.N.
Check out MC Illin (Prod. By Al Jieh), the latest track from MondreM.A.N., which dropped on Sunday, September 22nd, 2013. MondreM.A.N.'s movement grows stronger with each new release, and MC Illin (Prod. By Al Jieh) has further strengthened that fact.
The latest visual from Oakland, California's Main Attraktionz, from their upcoming album "808s and Dark Grapes 3," which will be fully produced by Friendzone. Directed by the Smash House Collective.Can you appreciate the bars here?
The first leak from Oakland, California emcee duo Main Attrakionz' upcoming collaborative project with Sacramento producer Tynethys. Get familiar. Are y'all feeling this one? Peep the new visual for Main Attraktionz 's Main Attraktionz "Summa Time" Video.
MondreM.A.N. is 1/2 of the North Oakland, California duo Main Attraktionz. This is his latest visual, directed and edited by Guyoak510. Get familiar.Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch MondreM.A.N.'s latest visual for MondreM.A.N.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,555 Views29 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample6,530 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,406 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,141 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record27,693 Views125 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,699 Views129 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,580 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."30,464 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,133 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,906 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,421 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,228 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,981 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,369 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,519 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video79 Views