If you saw Kendrick Lamar's new music video for "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe", then you would've seen a subtle message at the end of the video that read "Death To Molly". With as many people curious on what that message actually meant, K.
Gucci Mane is one of the most prolific rappers. So far this year he's released six projects, five of which were for free. Now Gucci will bring that total up to nine, with the announcement of a three-tape release, World War 3- Molly, Gas, and of course, Lean.
"This another motherfucking rap song. Broke and crazy, rich and famous doesn't last long. Spent all my cash on a broken dream, went from weed and liquor to the coke and lean." - Mac Miller, "Polo Jeans."
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Jay Z's "Tom Ford" off his Magna Carta Holy Grail album thrust designer Tom Ford into the hip-hop consciousness, and the lyrics "I don't pop molly / I rock Tom Ford" became the go-to for those against the molly craze (and those tired of it).
Joe talks about his appearance on Wild'n Out, why he's quitting Molly, and why he didn't rap on Tahiry's Devil Song.What do y'all think of this video? Did y'all catch Joe Budden's latest visual for Joe Budden "Talks Consequence Confrontation" Video?
The latest visual from Tyga, featuring Wiz Khalifa and Mally Mall. His "Hotel California" album drops in two days. How's the chemistry between and Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall? How do you feel about the production here?
Mac Miller Talks Different Approach With "Watching Movies With The Sound Off" & Molly Jul 19, 2013 at 10:20am
With the release of Mac Miller's sophomore album Watching Movies With The Sound Off, we've seen a more mature side of Mac which journalists and music critics have praised.
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,976 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,655 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,539 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,527 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,518 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,563 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments