We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
Watch our Hotties behind the scenes video and photo shoot with video vixen, Briyonza.How does this compare to HNHH's previous work?Did y'all catch HNHH's latest visual for HNHH "What's my Name: Episode 21 - The "HNHH Challenges You" Edition" Video?
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
- Stream Bad Lucc's New Album "Off The Porch"293 Views4 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Which "TPAB" Song He'd Want Tupac On, Covers Mass Appeal5,023 Views20 Comments
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting6,371 Views26 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection1,684 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,893 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,344 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots5,630 Views44 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20153,024 Views10 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour3,813 Views7 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots3,079 Views24 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,221 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,356 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”5,233 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,368 Views19 Comments