Karrueche has been struggling to book modeling gigs since she broke up with Chris Brown earlier this year, she told BBC in a new interview, and she feels she is still viewed simply as his ex rather than as her own entity.
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
For the third time in as many months, following up the private jet debacle & unpaid pyrotechnics from a past tour, Lil Wayne is having to face another lawsuit again.
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
Watch our Hotties behind the scenes video and photo shoot with video vixen, Briyonza.How does this compare to HNHH's previous work?Did y'all catch HNHH's latest visual for HNHH "What's my Name: Episode 21 - The "HNHH Challenges You" Edition" Video?
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”14,283 Views51 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,010 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For638 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,161 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles12,562 Views33 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed190,269 Views343 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear7,356 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,118 Views39 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night17,580 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,086 Views78 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,012 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,883 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,603 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,669 Views27 Comments