Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In0 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week410 Views5 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"5,152 Views52 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,282 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"1,905 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,197 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,054 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,266 Views55 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,668 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake5,957 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,977 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"42,134 Views389 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,838 Views166 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,701 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,947 Views20 Comments
You may also like...