HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1002 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 1,078 Views13 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video1,892 Views10 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates1,578 Views6 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"2,641 Views14 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"579 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years12,052 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,429 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,135 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn430 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration11,723 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club7,433 Views15 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation5,028 Views10 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting23,920 Views59 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da13,972 Views66 Comments