We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,929 Views35 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather13,534 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date36,557 Views111 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,714 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,036 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,199 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,982 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,299 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,991 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,232 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,109 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande30,239 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,614 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,928 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,114 Views0 Comments