We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 289,926 Views4 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K14,538 Views36 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"10,089 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,167 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol13,042 Views32 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,461 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,759 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,188 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage15,806 Views35 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single10,206 Views32 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan12,442 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More21,928 Views46 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,919 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners11,451 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"58,022 Views138 Comments