We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday611 Views4 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity2,265 Views24 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend6,122 Views12 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,470 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 238,509 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums4,688 Views9 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,289 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs102,983 Views188 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine8,825 Views38 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,253 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,364 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,009 Views66 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,205 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,169 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,257 Views1 Comment
You may also like...