Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo1,293 Views13 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T1,098 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,309 Views14 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 493 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs14,983 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,682 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,939 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit23,036 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,838 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,646 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,487 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,602 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,742 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,915 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,810 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,136 Views