Karrueche has been struggling to book modeling gigs since she broke up with Chris Brown earlier this year, she told BBC in a new interview, and she feels she is still viewed simply as his ex rather than as her own entity.
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke5 Views1 Comment
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"13,737 Views125 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support14,152 Views105 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,332 Views170 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company26,060 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"20,049 Views40 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,330 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work38,978 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,967 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,436 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,489 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,748 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,219 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,299 Views150 Comments