Karrueche has been struggling to book modeling gigs since she broke up with Chris Brown earlier this year, she told BBC in a new interview, and she feels she is still viewed simply as his ex rather than as her own entity.
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
Since rising to fame on the coattails of de facto crew leader A$AP Rocky, the ever-stylish A$AP Mob have frequently been asked to model clothing.
Video model Suzette James started a career rooted in hip hop when she appeared in her first feature “All Of My Life” by Kool G Rap at the tender age of 12 years old.
Who's That Girl: Brittney Elena In Future Feat. Kanye West's "I Won" Music Video Apr 21, 2014 at 12:40pm
Who's that girl in the Future music video for "I Won" featuring Kanye West? Although we weren't able to find out all the models in the video, we did find the beautiful Brittney Elena!
Whether you're a fan of his avant-garde fashion sensibilities or not, you can't ignore that Russell Westbrook is not afraid to push the envelope when it comes to style.
We've already given you plenty of Hastagged Hotties in photo form, but with the new video feature on Instagram, things have been taken to the next level.
You may recognize Tina Colada from appearances in Sweets and Black Men magazine, but today she's making her debut as an HNHH Hottie! The New York beauty sports some fresh, cool grey Jordan 9s and not much else in our exclusive photoshoot!
You may remember Envy from Fabolous' official music video for "Lights Out," or from one of her numerous magazine shoots from publications like Spicy and Show. If you're not familiar with the smoking vixen, HNHH is happy to introduce you!
This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
Take a look at our shoot with Alyson Marie in the gallery above, and take a look at some behind-the-scenes footage as well as an interview in the video at the end of the gallery! You may remember her from our "Hashtagged Hotties 4".
Australian bombshell Iggy Azalea has finally figured out her label problems, singing a deal with Island/Def Jam for the United States, and a contract with Mercury for the UK, all the while maintaing her friendship with T.I. and the Hustle Gang crew.
HNHH drops its third edition of "Girls To Follow On Instagram." Simply put: Instafollow. You'll find links to the girls' Instagram accounts below their photos. You're welcome (Kobe Bryant voice).
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together1,556 Views35 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album14,078 Views79 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance78,441 Views220 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape7,793 Views57 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring37,637 Views219 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More9,419 Views12 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee13,508 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow9,133 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,484 Views31 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"26,888 Views67 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More26,079 Views135 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today14,674 Views77 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape13,165 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,254 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young21,706 Views104 Comments