The version of "Workin" that Diddy initially shared with the public in October was not the same as the version that appeared on MMM.
Diddy (who's been gone back to Puff Daddy these days) just dropped his impressive new mixtape MMM, and while the project plays like an album, it's just the pre-cursor to his upcoming opus No Way Out 2.
Diddy is currently celebrating his 46th birthday by wandering the streets of NYC and "spending it with my people," with plans to drop his album MMM at some point today.
Diddy is currently celebrating his 46th birthday by wandering the streets of NYC and "spending it with my people."
Well here’s some good news for Puff Daddy fans. The Bad Boy icon is reportedly dropping his new album today at 7 AM for FREE called MMM, but before he does so we have the tracklist to share with you ahead of time.
Diddy premiered his single "Finna Get Loose" feat. Pharrell during the Bad Boy reunion at the BET Awards. Today, Revolt TV shared a 40 second preview of the video, and it looks very promising indeed.
In February of LAST YEAR, Diddy announced that he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana. While we haven’t heard much about it ever since then, other than
The music video for Diddy and Meek Mill's monumental "I Want The Love" was premiered by Puff's own Revolt TV early this morning. The visual follows up the official version of the audio which we received yesterday.
At the end of May we received a version of Puff's new single, "I Want The Love" featuring MMG's Meek Mill. Since then he's been heavily promoting the upcoming visual for it with teaser clips, and today he returns with the official version of the record.
Puff Daddy is back in rapping form, and adopting his old moniker for it, and although we did hear a leak of his new single "Big Homie" back in February, today the official version of the Rick Ross and French Montana-featured cut has surfaced.
Diddy (now Puff Daddy) and Rick Ross have worked closely over the past few months, first on Rozay's recent Mastermind album, which Puff executive produced. Now that Diddy is working on his own album, MMM, Ricky Rozay is returning the favor.
In February Bad Boy Diddy announced he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt1,320 Views12 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"7,888 Views133 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,563 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,392 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,076 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,187 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,511 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,745 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,635 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,460 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,744 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,704 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,936 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,448 Views51 Comments