As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
Eminem and Rihanna are apparently an unstoppable force. The two teamed up on "Love The Way You Lie" back in 2010, which went on to become Eminem's best selling single, moving six million units in the U.S. alone.
Eminem To Release Special Edition Of "MMLPII" At Discounted Price For People Who Purchase "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" Sep 9, 2013 at 01:39pm
Eminem dropped a new track "Survival" for the upcoming release of "Call Of Duty: Ghosts" on November 5th, and he'll continue his affiliation with the video game for the release of his own album, MMLPII which also arrives November 5th.
Eminem To Preview "Berzerk" Video On ESPN [Update: Teaser Vid Added, Em Acts Weird] Sep 7, 2013 at 10:31pm
Eminem recently announced the title and release date for his much-anticipated follow-up to Recovery during last week's MTV VMAs. He's apparently taking a similar approach with the visual for his new single "Berzerk".
It's safe to say all of the rap world is excited for Eminem to release the follow-up to his 2000 effort The Marshall Mathers LP.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab3,718 Views19 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old10,016 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September9,094 Views69 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose23,772 Views79 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,199 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 18,860 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,514 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,052 Views48 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week58,572 Views341 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,096 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,668 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,712 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 15,206 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,213 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week58,189 Views248 Comments