Eminem and Rihanna dropped the conceptual videos for their smash single "The Monster" quite a few months back, and rather than use the BTS footage as a teaser, they've don it the old fashioned way, and provided it more as a bonus feature.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Eminem and Rihanna are apparently an unstoppable force. The two teamed up on "Love The Way You Lie" back in 2010, which went on to become Eminem's best selling single, moving six million units in the U.S. alone.
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
In this final part from Em's Rap City interview, the Detroit emcee speaks on working with the man of the moment Kendrick Lamar, for "Love Game."Get a load of Eminem Talks On Working w/ Kendrick Lamar (Rap City Pt.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
It's safe to say all of the rap world is excited for Eminem to release the follow-up to his 2000 effort The Marshall Mathers LP.
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17225 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,470 Views7 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork6,801 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,723 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,800 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,509 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,033 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,447 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,453 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,766 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,001 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,330 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,642 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,858 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,904 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,890 Views