Eminem and Rihanna dropped the conceptual videos for their smash single "The Monster" quite a few months back, and rather than use the BTS footage as a teaser, they've don it the old fashioned way, and provided it more as a bonus feature.
Beats By Dre hosted a pre-Grammy party last night, which house plenty of special guests, including the likes of Nas, Ice Cube, Dre himself, and of course, Eminem, who apparently stole the show with his performance of "Lose Yourself".Behold Eminem Performs "Los
Eminem's newest collaboration with Rihanna was always expected to be huge, but this week it got a pretty surprising second wind. "The Monster" had a 123% sales increase in the last seven days, giving it the biggest sales week yet for the single, which officia
Eminem and Rihanna are apparently an unstoppable force. The two teamed up on "Love The Way You Lie" back in 2010, which went on to become Eminem's best selling single, moving six million units in the U.S. alone.
Many are familiar with Eminem's childhood in Detroit home through his album covers. First featured on his seminal Marshall Mathers LP in 2000, and revisited on the cover of MMLPII, which dropped this week.
Eminem took things back to basics on his new LP. The Detroit rapper recruited one of Hip Hop's pioneers, Rick Rubin, to help him channel some classic sounds and ideas, many of which came through sampling.
As expected, Eminem did some big numbers for the opening week of Marshall Mathers LP 2. The album was projected to sell 700,000 to 750,000, and if the initial numbers are correct, he did even better than projected.
Eminem narrowly edged out the Beatles to become the best selling artist of the last decade, and it seems he's still competing with the band, now matching a Billboard record previously set by the fab four.
Rick Rubin Speaks On Producing "Love Game," Says It's "Supposed To Sound A Little Wrong" Nov 8, 2013 at 03:27pm
One of the most anticipated tracks off Eminem's MMLPII was the Kendrick Lamar collaboration titled "Love Game." When the album leaked, and thus the track as well, fans were surprised at the concept record, which was in no way a scathing hip-hop record that we
In this final part from Em's Rap City interview, the Detroit emcee speaks on working with the man of the moment Kendrick Lamar, for "Love Game."Get a load of Eminem Talks On Working w/ Kendrick Lamar (Rap City Pt.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Eminem is getting ready to drop his much-anticipated sequel to the Marshall Mathers LP next week, but we still haven't heard very much about the process behind the album.
Although Eminem's highly anticipated album MMLPII has already sprung a leak, Em's manager, Paul Rosenberg, has attempted to stop people from streaming it/downloading it illegally by letting go a free iTunes stream of the album.
Eminem has already given us the tracklist for the deluxe edition of his upcoming Marshall Mathers LP 2, and has now revealed the cover. The deluxe artwork incorporates the same image from the original album cover, but comes from a new perspective.
A new single from Eminem is slated to arrive next week. We recently saw the deluxe edition tracklist for MMLPII, and although Em recently dropped "Rap God," that won't be a radio single.
It's safe to say all of the rap world is excited for Eminem to release the follow-up to his 2000 effort The Marshall Mathers LP.
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season115 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram4,907 Views26 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist4,629 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art7,489 Views36 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter27,520 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album24,602 Views54 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"30,378 Views115 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,023 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,449 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,871 Views35 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon30,412 Views98 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,746 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"24,480 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,683 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,274 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video62 Views
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video20,271 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video8,798 Views