Even if you haven't actually heard Omarion, Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown's November track "Post To Be," you've definitely heard about Aiko's "Eat the booty like groceries" line on the track, as it continues to pick up steam on social media.
Houston's Chedda Da Connect came outta nowhere and dropped the street smash "Flicka Da Wrist" that's since gone viral, inspiring countless Vines of people wiggling their wrists in ridiculous fashion.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
New, original tracks from Gunplay pop up about as often as new albums from his MMG bawse, Rick Ross, so rejoice in the fact that Don Logan, who's been languishing in "my album's out soon"-land for years at this point, has share "Swangin" with us today.
Before he drops his second 2014 album, Hood Billionaire, Rick Ross is spending some time gifting guest verses to his MMG cohorts. After showing up on Stalley's recently-released Ohio, the label bawse graces a new banger by Fat Trel entitled "Burn."
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,206 Views12 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album13,321 Views98 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon7,874 Views43 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,732 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,194 Views13 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,219 Views18 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,661 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,333 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,725 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?20,766 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"36,945 Views178 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,865 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,870 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,566 Views63 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,668 Views31 Comments