Houston's Chedda Da Connect came outta nowhere and dropped the street smash "Flicka Da Wrist" that's since gone viral, inspiring countless Vines of people wiggling their wrists in ridiculous fashion.
Digital Trapstars are preparing to drop their new mixtape, Screens On Lock 2, which is supposed to be dropping this week on HNHH (March 12th to be precise). The mixtape follows up Screens On Lock: 4th Quarter which dropped on New Years Day.
New, original tracks from Gunplay pop up about as often as new albums from his MMG bawse, Rick Ross, so rejoice in the fact that Don Logan, who's been languishing in "my album's out soon"-land for years at this point, has share "Swangin" with us today.
Before he drops his second 2014 album, Hood Billionaire, Rick Ross is spending some time gifting guest verses to his MMG cohorts. After showing up on Stalley's recently-released Ohio, the label bawse graces a new banger by Fat Trel entitled "Burn."
Just when it seemed Stalley was going to have to wait forever to put out his MMG debut, the rollout for his album jumped to hyper speed.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
The last tracks we heard from Meek Mill were marred by reports that the rapper Betrayl had stolen unreleased vocals from Mill, but now we've got the real deal. Dreamchasers Records has shared new cut "Off The Corner," featuring Rick Ross.
Well over a year after the release of Miguel's Salaam-Remi-produced single "How Many Drinks" (included on his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream), the Mastermind himself has decided to put his spin on the record in true Maybach Music Group fashion.
We're not exactly sure when this rapper Capo surfaced, but apparently he's been doing something right as he was signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group, quite recently it seems, as a YouTube video documenting the signing party (which obviously took place at a
Rick Ross just took to Twitter to offer up this new remix of Wale's "Sunshine", a standout track from his latest studio album The Gifted featuring new verses from Common and the MMG bossman himself. How's it compare to the original, though?
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case569 Views2 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University9,448 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella5,870 Views27 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death10,883 Views37 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO36,191 Views89 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,105 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,298 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,956 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,066 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,625 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,859 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,544 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,548 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,836 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,760 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all395 Views