Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
G-Eazy's "Been On" gets the remix treatment, adding verses from Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez. The two rappers sound great over the electronic-leaning, R&B-esque beat, which is familiar territory on both their parts.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
Omarion Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "Sex Playlist" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Nov 18, 2014 at 03:59pm
Omarion had a good reception to his new single off Sex Playlist, the DJ Mustard-produced r'n'b anthem with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown "Post To Be." Off the momentum of that record, Omarion follows up with the official tracklisting for the project as well as
With Wale attracting lots of #UNOTMMG hate in the wake of Meek Mill's comments about him a few months ago, it appears the DMV rapper has been ousted from another club: Roc Nation. Signed to Jay Z's management company since 2009, Mr.
Are Meek Mill & Wale Dropping A Joint Mixtape Today? [Update: They Were Joking] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:34am
Meek Mill and Wale are two of the most prominent emcees on MMG. The two have collaborated on plenty of tracks, some of which appear on the recent compilation Self Made Vol. 3, but according to Meek the two have a full tape dropping TODAY.
Everyone has their own opinion on Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting, and although we've heard much from the media on the situation, we haven't heard from Rick Ross' closest friends, his MMG members.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Houston's Chedda Da Connect came outta nowhere and dropped the street smash "Flicka Da Wrist" that's since gone viral, inspiring countless Vines of people wiggling their wrists in ridiculous fashion.
Wale just caught some attention for approaching the announcer's booth at a recent Wizards game. The rapper confronted the announcers of the game after they made some remarks which he took personally.
Although we all could've guessed that Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money wasn't going to drop anytime near its scheduled September 2nd release date after he went to prison, Rick Ross has come forward to confirm that, albeit nearly one week after the pr
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
MMG have certainly done their share of promotion for Self Made Vol. 3, with plenty of videos, leaks, and special events leading up to its release. The sales numbers are now in for the first week, and the project has moved 51,355 units.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,840 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream36,171 Views163 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,823 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,603 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,931 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,712 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,904 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,801 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,896 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,499 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,093 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,674 Views222 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,811 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,221 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,711 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,599 Views