Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
G-Eazy's "Been On" gets the remix treatment, adding verses from Rockie Fresh and Tory Lanez. The two rappers sound great over the electronic-leaning, R&B-esque beat, which is familiar territory on both their parts.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
Omarion Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "Sex Playlist" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Nov 18, 2014 at 03:59pm
Omarion had a good reception to his new single off Sex Playlist, the DJ Mustard-produced r'n'b anthem with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown "Post To Be." Off the momentum of that record, Omarion follows up with the official tracklisting for the project as well as
With Wale attracting lots of #UNOTMMG hate in the wake of Meek Mill's comments about him a few months ago, it appears the DMV rapper has been ousted from another club: Roc Nation. Signed to Jay Z's management company since 2009, Mr.
Are Meek Mill & Wale Dropping A Joint Mixtape Today? [Update: They Were Joking] Oct 7, 2013 at 09:34am
Meek Mill and Wale are two of the most prominent emcees on MMG. The two have collaborated on plenty of tracks, some of which appear on the recent compilation Self Made Vol. 3, but according to Meek the two have a full tape dropping TODAY.
Everyone has their own opinion on Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting, and although we've heard much from the media on the situation, we haven't heard from Rick Ross' closest friends, his MMG members.
Teedra Moses' "All I Ever Wanted" is a summery jam that samples heavily from Camp Lo's "Luchini (AKA This Is It)," so how could it get any better? Answer: with a verse by Rick Ross, of course.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
Meek Mill Announces Collaborative Track With ASAP Ferg And Big Sean, "B-Boy" Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20pm
Though Meek Mill has said repeatedly that his album Dreams Worth More Than Money will be dropping this summer, we still don't have many details on the album, other than its lead single, some brief previews and a clue about a Nas/Jay Z collabo.
Wale just caught some attention for approaching the announcer's booth at a recent Wizards game. The rapper confronted the announcers of the game after they made some remarks which he took personally.
Next month, we'll finally get to hear Gunplay's long-in-the-works debut album, Living Legend, which is now slated for a July 31st release.
Although we all could've guessed that Meek Mill's Dreams Worth More Than Money wasn't going to drop anytime near its scheduled September 2nd release date after he went to prison, Rick Ross has come forward to confirm that, albeit nearly one week after the pr
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"1,887 Views8 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done3,326 Views13 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay6,336 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,118 Views85 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,076 Views51 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop8,526 Views37 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour6,967 Views22 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,063 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,385 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,139 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,180 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,059 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,706 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,675 Views3 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,759 Views0 Comments