Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Meek Mill Calls Out Wale For Not Promoting His New LP [Update: Wale Responds] Jul 8, 2014 at 02:17pm
There could be tensions rising within the Maybach Music Group if Meek Mill's recent tweets are any indication. As we reported yesterday, the MMG rapper announced a release date for his forthcoming album Dreams Worth More Than Money.
Fans have been patiently awaiting the release of Meek Mill's upcoming installment to his Dreamchasers mixtape series. With the release date only a week away, it seemed that the project might actually be coming out.
Shots Fired At Rick Ross' Rolls Royce, Witnesses Report [Update: Ross Confirmed As Driver, Passenger Revealed] Jan 28, 2013 at 04:34pm
Fort Lauderdale Police are on the case after a shooting resulted in a Rolls Royce crashing into an apartment building early Monday.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Rick Ross Reveals Cover Art For "Hood Billionaire" [Update: Tracklist With Features Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 09:46am
Rick Ross has wasted no time in getting into the Hood Billionaire promo, and really, he doesn't have any time to waste considering it drops on November 24th.
It looks like the DMV area has a reason to celebrate this weekend. Reports are stating that Washington D.C. artist, Fat Trel, has signed a deal with MMG/ Roc Nation.
In the last two years between his last album and now, Rick Ross has been through a lot, including surviving a targeted hit on his life. Critics bashed God Forgives, I Don’t and many wondered if Ross had peaked too soon and lost his touch.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Various artists have addressed Rick Ross' current situation, regarding his attempted shooting and who exactly is behind it.
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
Dreams Worth More Than Money's September 9th release date may be a thing of the past, but that isn't stopping new Meek from finding its way to the internet.
The day after his 25th birthday Meek Mill released Dreamchasers 2. In one day, it became the most downloaded mixtape in recorded history.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans202 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling375 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,841 Views14 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,495 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,521 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,143 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,972 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,390 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,862 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,184 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,379 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,645 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,910 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,984 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,427 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,453 Views