Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
Meek Mill Calls Out Wale For Not Promoting His New LP [Update: Wale Responds] Jul 8, 2014 at 02:17pm
There could be tensions rising within the Maybach Music Group if Meek Mill's recent tweets are any indication. As we reported yesterday, the MMG rapper announced a release date for his forthcoming album Dreams Worth More Than Money.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
Shots Fired At Rick Ross' Rolls Royce, Witnesses Report [Update: Ross Confirmed As Driver, Passenger Revealed] Jan 28, 2013 at 04:34pm
Fort Lauderdale Police are on the case after a shooting resulted in a Rolls Royce crashing into an apartment building early Monday.
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Ever since Meek Mill announced that his new album would be called Dreams Worth More Than Money two months ago, anticipation has quickly been building for the project.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Rick Ross Reveals Cover Art For "Hood Billionaire" [Update: Tracklist With Features Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 09:46am
Rick Ross has wasted no time in getting into the Hood Billionaire promo, and really, he doesn't have any time to waste considering it drops on November 24th.
It looks like the DMV area has a reason to celebrate this weekend. Reports are stating that Washington D.C. artist, Fat Trel, has signed a deal with MMG/ Roc Nation.
In the last two years between his last album and now, Rick Ross has been through a lot, including surviving a targeted hit on his life. Critics bashed God Forgives, I Don’t and many wondered if Ross had peaked too soon and lost his touch.
You might describe DJ Khaled's “They Don’t Love You No More” with Jay Z, French Montana, Rick Ross, and Meek Mill, as something of a "monster record".
Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Dreams Worth More Than Money's September 9th release date may be a thing of the past, but that isn't stopping new Meek from finding its way to the internet.
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
The day after his 25th birthday Meek Mill released Dreamchasers 2. In one day, it became the most downloaded mixtape in recorded history.
Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling came under fire this week, after a recording that finds him telling his girlfriend not to "associate" with black people or bring them to his games surfaced online.
Rick Ross is excessive by nature, sometimes when it's not even necessary. To be fair, he was forced to be this way after the feud with 50 Cent and being outed as a correctional officer through those infamous photos.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,757 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years27,715 Views243 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"42,732 Views144 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,948 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,171 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,697 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,071 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,297 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,903 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,246 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,415 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,561 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,979 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,585 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music626 Views