Jahlil Beats has been Meek Mill's in-house producer for some time, and the two have crafted a very successful formula together, and scoring some pretty big hits with "I'm A Boss" and "Burn".
Wale Breaks Down "The Gifted," Says He Didn't Expect Rihanna To Do "Bad (Remix)" Jul 6, 2013 at 05:20pm
Wale's new album The Gifted is doing very well, debuting at number one last week. While the album is chock full of singles, the DC rapper has explained that their is a dense thematic arc to the project.
Yesterday we heard from Jadakiss on his upcoming projects, namely, his own solo album Top 5 Dead Or Alive, but as well he announced a joint project with Yo Gotti, and confirmed the LOX album is still happening.
Last summer Rick Ross and MMG dropped one of the best collaborative projects of the year with Self Made Vol. 2, which was just one of many big-selling albums for the Maybach crew. Speaking about their next collabo effort, Self Made Vol.
MMG's Stalley shot the video for his "Swangin" single in his hometown of Massillon, Ohio on Friday afternoon. Although Rick Ross, Rockie Fresh, and Omarion were on set, there was no sign of veteran Houston emcee Scarface, who is featured on the track.
Fans have been patiently awaiting the release of Meek Mill's upcoming installment to his Dreamchasers mixtape series. With the release date only a week away, it seemed that the project might actually be coming out.
As MMG continues to expand, not only as a movement, but as a label, more help is needed to take care of the many aspects of the business.
Rick Ross Show In Ottawa, Canada Cancelled Due To Student Boycott [Update: Multiple Schools Boycotted] Apr 10, 2013 at 10:10am
As reported by AllHipHop, a Rick Ross show that was scheduled to take place at Ottawa, Canada's Ernst & Young Centre this evening has been cancelled due to protests from students at the University of Ottawa.
Last night, Rick Ross performed a controversial show in the Republic of Suriname, a country in northern South America bordered by French Guiana, Guyana, Brazil and the Atlantic Ocean.
Rick Ross' line from "U.O.E.N.O." continues to cause controversy.
In a recent interview with RapFix Live, Wale soberly discussed the potential impact of his next studio album, as well as his new approach to promotion and music in general: "I've done everything I could do, I've said everything I could say.
Wale just caught some attention for approaching the announcer's booth at a recent Wizards game. The rapper confronted the announcers of the game after they made some remarks which he took personally.
After signing with MMG, Omarion has been working hard on releasing new music of his own and on collaborative projects. Recently he announced he will be dropping his fourth studio album Love & Other Drugs, and now talks about some features
Two of hip-hop's hardest working rappers in the game, Rick Ross and 50 Cent, have never had an amicable relationship. The like-minded business men have been beefing with each other for a long time now.
Omarion's attempt at a come back continues, with the announcement of his new album title, which will be his first LP since signing with MMG.The r'n'b singer is working on his fourth solo album, and he has revealed that the title is Love & Other Drugs, w
Wale and Meek Mill both have anticipated projects in the works, but they also have a project they're working on together in the pipeline, which we may be getting just in time for the back-to-school grind.While Wale and Meek were on the red carpet at the Gramm
BTS Photo: Rockie Fresh Video Shoot With Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Nipsey Hussle Feb 11, 2013 at 05:34pm
After signing with MMG this past summer, Rockie Fresh took his time releasing his first project with the label and dropped his Electric Highway mixtape. Over the weekend the Chicago native shot visuals for one of the stand out tracks off the tape called
On the way to celebrate his birthday in Miami, Rick Ross was the victim of a drive by shooting, and he avoided gunshots by driving off the road and into a building. The MMG Bawse has been semi lowkey since, but did not suffer any major injuries.
Various artists have addressed Rick Ross' current situation, regarding his attempted shooting and who exactly is behind it.
Everyone has their own opinion on Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting, and although we've heard much from the media on the situation, we haven't heard from Rick Ross' closest friends, his MMG members.
Even through out his legal troubles, Gunplay has remained with a foot in the rap door, dropping mixtapes and singles leading up to his solo debut, Medellin.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist3,597 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art6,547 Views31 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter23,917 Views44 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album22,060 Views50 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"27,871 Views107 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings10,177 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,303 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,539 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon29,527 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,216 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"23,662 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,331 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,100 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,169 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,528 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video18,777 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,952 Views