Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
If you've ever questioned Rick Ross's "bawse" status, then check out these pics of the MMG boss with none other than Bill Murray, one of America's most treasured comedic icons.
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Omarion Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "Sex Playlist" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Nov 18, 2014 at 03:59pm
Omarion had a good reception to his new single off Sex Playlist, the DJ Mustard-produced r'n'b anthem with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown "Post To Be." Off the momentum of that record, Omarion follows up with the official tracklisting for the project as well as
When he’s not busy betting ridiculous bets like the Miami Heat will have more wins than the Cavs, Rick Ross is busy handling business transactions to strengthen his MMG label.
Rick Ross Reveals Cover Art For "Hood Billionaire" [Update: Tracklist With Features Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 09:46am
Rick Ross has wasted no time in getting into the Hood Billionaire promo, and really, he doesn't have any time to waste considering it drops on November 24th.
Right now, we don't know exactly when Meek Mill will be freed from jail (where he's serving time for a probation violation), but at least the MMG rapper looks happy in new pictures shared on Twitter by Rick Ross.
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs2,144 Views4 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs13,627 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech49,235 Views211 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow20,811 Views65 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,550 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks21,151 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,440 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 5,488 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account31,923 Views56 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments10,389 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter29,585 Views61 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2911,606 Views65 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,745 Views54 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville59,443 Views74 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,769 Views34 Comments
You may also like...