Rick Ross' 2014 was dominated by two huge albums, with March's Mastermind arriving after months of promo, and November's no-less-gargantuan Hood Billionaire coming as more of a surprise.
Giving fans very little notice, Rick Ross went ahead and dropped his Black Dollar mixtape last week. If you've checked it out, you'll know -- much like Rich Forever -- the project plays much like an album.
Rick Ross is releasing a free project today, Black Dollar. In the short period of time since he's announced the album, he's rolled out quite a few leaks, including three records yesterday alone.
Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
If you're a Gunplay fan, you've been trained to expect disappointment in all things Living Legend-related at this point, as the Florida rapper's debut album has experienced delay after delay over the years.
Rick Ross changed the landscape of rap when he forged his indomitable empire Maybach Music Group. His new signees, Wale and Meek Mill, were unproven commodities who simply needed a chance to thrive and eclipse expectations.
Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
For years, we have tried to decode the enigma that is Wale. Rather than being lauded for his gift of gab, he's been overshadowed by his shill cries for acceptance. You see, Wale always had the skills to be a special artist in hip-hop.
"The Mixtape About Nothing" Vs. "More About Nothing" Vs. "The Album About Nothing" Apr 9, 2015 at 10:29am
Wale's Projects About Nothing demonstrated his love for Seinfeld mixed in with a healthy dose of alternative hip hop.
Despite its title, The Album About Nothing touches on many of Wale's most personal experiences. In a recent interview with MTV, the D.C. rapper sheds light on the painful emotions that went into the making of his latest album.
For most of 2015, MMG has been focused on promoting Wale's latest The Album About Nothing, which dropped yesterday (March 31).
Right now (March 21), you can live stream Meek Mill's "Welcome Back" concert in Philly. This is Meek's first time performing in his hometown since being released from prison last December.
Gunplay has been signed to Rick Ross's Maybach Music Group since 2009, and he still hasn't released his debut album. He changed the album title to Living Legend in May 2013, and today, the South Florida rapper finally gives us a 2015 release date.
If you've ever questioned Rick Ross's "bawse" status, then check out these pics of the MMG boss with none other than Bill Murray, one of America's most treasured comedic icons.
Wale Reveals Possible Release Date For "The Album About Nothing" [Update: Rick Ross Confirms Release Date] Feb 10, 2015 at 10:23am
After gifting fans his Festivus mixtape with A-Trak yesterday, Wale was on twitter responding and interacting with his fans.
We know that Rick Ross wasn't the most pleased when Timbaland decided to let us hear an alternate version of "Movin' Bass," which heavily featured his artist Tink (and was coincidentally much better than the version that landed on Rozay's album).
Meek Mill To Be Released From Jail Today, According To Reports [Update: He's Free] Dec 2, 2014 at 05:07pm
While Meek Mill was ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album in September, his release schedule was interrupted when he was arrested for a parole violation in July.
Omarion Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "Sex Playlist" [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Nov 18, 2014 at 03:59pm
Omarion had a good reception to his new single off Sex Playlist, the DJ Mustard-produced r'n'b anthem with Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown "Post To Be." Off the momentum of that record, Omarion follows up with the official tracklisting for the project as well as
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"1,536 Views24 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support7,591 Views88 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists21,350 Views153 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company18,838 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"14,159 Views37 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,283 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work28,603 Views91 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,257 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,781 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?7,940 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,392 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,811 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views21,930 Views147 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,427 Views76 Comments